COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was advised to report my menstrual problems on the government adverse effects site (yellow card). Maybe you should consider doing the same?
As the Dr told me, they need to know about thus, and until people start reporting in larger numbers then they won't know
How are you feeling @Cupcakemum? Hope you've had a smooth ride, especially after what you've been through with the first one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, that Moderna booster absolutely knocked me out! Didn’t react at all to my two lots of AZ but Christ, I think I became a zombie for 3 days and slept all the way through
Same for me. I had no issues for the 2 Pfizer’s I had but my moderna booster has been awful. I had it done weds afternoon then was in bed until Friday. Since then I’ve had waves of feeling really fatigued, sick, headaches. I’d rather take my chance with covid now since everyone I know lately has just had a sore throat and runny nose. I’m not getting anymore boosters if they change the goal posts again and I’ve always said my son (age 6) won’t be getting one if they bring it in for his age group.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Same for me. I had no issues for the 2 Pfizer’s I had but my moderna booster has been awful. I had it done weds afternoon then was in bed until Friday. Since then I’ve had waves of feeling really fatigued, sick, headaches. I’d rather take my chance with covid now since everyone I know lately has just had a sore throat and runny nose. I’m not getting anymore boosters if they change the goal posts again and I’ve always said my son (age 6) won’t be getting one if they bring it in for his age group.
I was fine for about 18 hours then in the middle of the night woke up with a raging temperature, headache and sickness, nothing would help! Part of me thought before and after why am I having it when I’ve already had Covid (I know you can get it again but still) I’m just fed up with it all now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe that it's a Tory controlled leak / propaganda account which is gaslighting people into believing it's an impartial source of information.

It acts like an impartial authority, tweeting 100% true and valid facts. Background checks show it's

I'd have no problem with it if it was clear and open with its bias (for example you know The Guardian leans left, Express leans right etc.) but the fact it's acting like a breaking news service, but the person running it is seriously shady and it act like a true authority tweeting complete facts is very dodgy and something we should be concerned about if we want good quality news.
Thank you. I don't 100% trust any media including those supposedly on what I would call "my side"

I was fine for about 18 hours then in the middle of the night woke up with a raging temperature, headache and sickness, nothing would help! Part of me thought before and after why am I having it when I’ve already had Covid (I know you can get it again but still) I’m just fed up with it all now.
Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction. Apparently you can have a more severe reaction if you've already had Covid. To be honest I would say natural immunity is far more superior to vaccine immunity. I saw a clip from a private organisation who are doing their own research into natural immunity as the US government will not fund any research into it (alarm bells anyone!). Apparently they believe natural immunity is 20 times greater than vaccine immunity. But hey there's no money to be made in natural immunity is there 😉.

Reactions: 19
I believe that it's a Tory controlled leak / propaganda account which is gaslighting people into believing it's an impartial source of information.

It acts like an impartial authority, tweeting 100% true and valid facts. Background checks show it's run by someone who works for the spectator and was started by an 18 year old Tory party member.

I'd have no problem with it if it was clear and open with its bias (for example you know The Guardian leans left, Express leans right etc.) but the fact it's acting like a breaking news service, but the person running it is seriously shady and it act like a true authority tweeting complete facts is very dodgy and something we should be concerned about if we want good quality news.
Forgot to finish a sentence here but added in the extra.

Reactions: 2
I was advised to report my menstrual problems on the government adverse effects site (yellow card). Maybe you should consider doing the same?
As the Dr told me, they need to know about thus, and until people start reporting in larger numbers then they won't know
Thank you for letting me know about this, where can I find the yellow card website? I was not informed of this!

Reactions: 4
I'm not anti-vaxx or a conspiracy theorist in any way, but would just like to point out that aggressive words resolve nothing. The government has made a great job of dividing people during these last 2 years. If you have a problem with my post then block me or address me personally instead of name calling.

Many countries, in fact all western countries are now punishing the unvaccinated. Australia: quarantine camps. Austria: one year in prison. Does all this seem normal, reasonable and logical. Or is something wrong here?

All this is not because they care about our health... A digital ID connected to a social credit system and central bank digital currency. Like China.

Happy new year to you anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So it's okay for the kiddies but not migrants who may lawyer up and sue?

Thankfully this has also been #factchecked .

1641129675098.png

• Wow
So it's okay for the kiddies but not migrants who may lawyer up and sue?

Thankfully this has also been #factchecked .

View attachment 957646
And a link!

Reactions: 3
How are you feeling @Cupcakemum? Hope you've had a smooth ride, especially after what you've been through with the first one ❤
I've been ok thank you. My arm ached a bit, but nothing major and I had a slight headache the night of the jab. Felt fine after that, but come lunchtime yesterday I started feeling achey and so tired. I actually fell asleep, which I never do!
After a nap I was fine again and been right as rain since.
Tbh, that's how I've felt after any other vaccination, so it's just confirmed that something was very wrong the last time
I have a month to wait to see what happens menstrual wise...

Thank you for asking ❤

Thank you for letting me know about this, where can I find the yellow card website? I was not informed of this!
Thats one of the reasons we aren't being given informed consent.. we're consenting without full facts and information.
It's here

Now I know that I'm ok after the Pfizer jab I'll be filling this out for my AZ one

• Heart
In France, from February 15, anyone who has not received their booster dose 4 months after the previous one (and who have not been infected in the meantime) will lose their health/vaccination pass.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
In France, from February 15, anyone who has not received their booster dose 4 months after the previous one (and who have not been infected in the meantime) will lose their health/vaccination pass.

I’m sure that will follow in the uk at some point

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I think the reason a lot of people think side effects from the boosters are more common than they really are, is because people understandably talk about them more.

I had Moderna as my booster, as did my brother and sister. We all just had sore arms for a couple of days and that was it. Understandably we didn't take to Twitter and Facebook to talk about it, as it's not very noteworthy. I'm sure that's the same for many others who had no side effects from their boosters.

Yet some jump to conclusions and act like the reason they're mostly reading about people who felt poorly after having the booster is because the booster is somehow more dangerous.

Reactions: 1
I think the reason a lot of people think side effects from the boosters are more common than they really are, is because people understandably talk about them more.

I had Moderna as my booster, as did my brother and sister. We all just had sore arms for a couple of days and that was it. Understandably we didn't take to Twitter and Facebook to talk about it, as it's not very noteworthy. I'm sure that's the same for many others who had no side effects from their boosters.

Yet some jump to conclusions and act like the reason they're mostly reading about people who felt poorly after having the booster is because the booster is somehow more dangerous.
Im very happy that you didn't have any reactions but I don't read twatter or fakebook, I'm going by the 8 people I work with 6 had 24 to 72 hours of bedbound reaction, and we don't get sick pay, they are never off, so it was genuine.

Reactions: 10
She’s got a HB.sc which is our equivalent to a bachelor of science (BSc). Is she a medical doctor?
Doesn't look like it. The site says: "Deanna McLeod is a medical peer-review publications expert, an evidence-based data analysis expert, as well as a Covid data analysis expert."

I notice it has an anti covid vax flyer at the top of the page and also a previous article posted there said: "There is now more than enough evidence to declare the novel Covid-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans."

So, while the title of the website makes it sound unbiased ("World Council"), it seems to just be an anti vaxx website.

Doesn't look like it. The site says: "Deanna McLeod is a medical peer-review publications expert, an evidence-based data analysis expert, as well as a Covid data analysis expert."

I notice it has an anti covid vax flyer at the top of the page and also a previous article posted there said: "There is now more than enough evidence to declare the novel Covid-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans."

So, while the title of the website makes it sound unbiased ("World Council"), it seems to just be an anti vaxx website.
I’ll have to watch the video in more detail but not heard of her before and cannot find much about her and her work apart from that website.

Yes it does seem to be biased going by what they say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.