COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know ! I posted it to show how many have had boosters in the general population .

Reactions: 3
Question about deaths.... If a person dies and covid is on their death certificate, and that death is recorded as being because of the 28 day rule, do they stay on the daily stats for 28 days? I'm only asking as the death figures Don't seem to be changing that much?

Reactions: 1
Will people keep taking the booster now they're saying it's a milder illness ? the booster uptake has been dropping since before Christmas, the only way maybe is to treat people like they are abroad, but I'm not sure even that would work in the UK.

View attachment 955510
Fucks sakes, I knew sticking with 1 jab was a good idea! It has been all the way through with stats!

Reactions: 5
Fucks sakes, I knew sticking with 1 jab was a good idea! It has been all the way through with stats!
The sheer volumn of people being infected atm is bound to make the booster uptake a failure who's going to want one if they've already had the disease .

Reactions: 5
The sheer volumn of people being infected atm is bound to make the booster uptake a failure who's going to want one if they've already had the disease .
I completely agree!
You watch the whole natural immunity doesn't exist narrative take off, or them being stricter on passports kick in to increase uptake.

The nhs and care sector, plus anyone that deals with them won't escape the mandates and the fact they've had the virus though

Reactions: 7
On a side note with Andrew Neil suggesting increased restrictions. The UN also announced it's universal Biometric Digital ID Wallet. Currently only for employees now. All of your HR, travel, medical and financial info in one handy app. 🐻

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How would they know who to watch ? it would mean a drone watching everyone from above

Reactions: 4
In Russia they did actually have votes. All ballots were automatically left blank which meant for X party. If you wanted to change it you had to go behind a curtain. Which identified who clearly did not think correctly. Maybe they could do similar? Did you buy Sunny delight in the supermarket? #Criminalbehaviour

🤪

Last edited:
Back in 1995 i had a major reaction to the BCG jab.
Thurs i went for my booster it was given just above my BCG site. It was painful from the second it went in. 2 nights of no sleep, headache blah blah
But... I've now got a red inflamed reaction but at the BCG site not the covid jab site.

Ffs 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So would I 😂 close encounters of the third kind vibes:ROFLMAO:
duck the aliens, they'd spit me out for someone decent 😂
My mind went to that I can run from a man, or my dog will see them off (thank god for GSDs) but a drone can follow me home and watch whose there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck the aliens, they'd spit me out for someone decent 😂
My mind went to that I can run from a man, or my dog will see them off (thank god for GSDs) but a drone can follow me home and watch whose there
I was thinking the thing suddenly appearing overhead with the noise and lights 😂.... Yeah exactly there would be no hiding place:eek:

• Wow
I was thinking the thing suddenly appearing overhead with the noise and lights 😂.... Yeah exactly there would be no hiding place:eek:
Even if the police made them to make a comedy neeennaaww sound and decorated them in navy and white checks, it's all far too black mirror for me.
Criminals would soon catch on and adapt normal drones to copy, or hack the police ones.

How about they stop spunking millions a week on tests and invest in proper policing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even if the police made them to make a comedy neeennaaww sound and decorated them in navy and white checks, it's all far too black mirror for me.
Criminals would soon catch on and adapt normal drones to copy, or hack the police ones.

How about they stop spunking millions a week on tests and invest in proper policing
Sure you would never know the backround of those operating them either. I'd rather take my chances in the dark as being scrutinzed by a stranger no matter who they are.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.