Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Sorry to jump on this thread, I am always lurking! I am unvaccinated and just tested positive for Covid. Just wondering if anyone on here has had covid and no vaccine and how they found their symptoms? I am having a major freak out and everyone I know is vaccinated so I just can’t gauge how bad this may or may not be 😢
Iv never had it (knowingly) but someone I know that’s also unvaccinated just had it over Christmas, she said she had chills and hot sweats the first day and then fatigue for a few days and then felt fine after 4/5 days so sounds similar to what people that are even triple jabbed have experienced? Remember that everyone who had covid in 2020 and early 2021 was unvaccinated, the media have done a great job into scaring everyone into thinking that being unvaccinated = terrible covid symptoms. If you are healthy then why are you worried?

Reactions: 14

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
It is the same people who used to go on about Brexit.
The leavers have all declined the vaccine and call themselves ' awake'
The remainers , who also voted Labour, are rushing out for boosters , and saying 'well done ' to each other when they get it.
I voted Labour, voted leave, who is un-vaxed .. 🤔

I know people on all sides of the political parties who voted in/out. are vaxed /unvaxed.

I refuse to be divided. This is not party against party, vaxed against unvaxed this is between the 1% and the rest of us Any way they can divide us they will.

• Heart

tortfeasor

Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward
View attachment 972913
He’s an Arse! As soon as Mr James, the consultant, said he didn’t agree with the mandatory jabs policy and why - succinctly too - Sajid immediately tries to get someone to say something contrary and fails. He completely blusters his way through the exchange. Best part for me was when we saw an absolutely flummoxed Sajid, when Mr James pointed out that if they were intending on relying on the “boosters” to maintain protection, they’d have to jab NHS staff monthly. JABID didn’t know what to say when that was followed up with, “which you’re not going to do” regarding giving NHS staff monthly boosters. Of course they can’t commit to giving NHS staff monthly boosters. That wouldn’t be sustainable.

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Some people have got so obsessed with the whole thing, it's like they can't let go and just accept it's all over.
Another side effect of people being manipulated in to believing that this was going to be a massive catastrophe. They just cant accept that it's over because it never became the world changing thing they were led to think it would be.

I've even heard people saying this isn't the end there will be more mutations that will be worse. Just let it go people it's done.
Yeah Iv said it before but I think a lot of people had pretty boring, sad lives pre covid and it’s given them a ‘voice’ and a personality. I know people IRL that have made it their whole identity, what will they do when it’s over and we have all moved on and are back to enjoying our lives again? They will probably go back to shouting about Brexit to be fair 🤣🥴

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
There is definitely an issue with vaccinated women/girls and effects on periods (me included). This is not being discussed enough/since on mainstream media.
Exactly. I cannot see how it isn't affecting pregnancy, birth or conceiving

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
That's because action was taken to prevent the overwhelming of the NHS that would have lead to 'bodies in the street' as you metaphorically put it. If it wasn't then you would have noticed it.
We don't have a big advertising campaign for all the other things that overwhelm the NHS do we? 😂

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
2022 did not get off to a good start for my partner and I. We have a very good friend who has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is currently in hospital, where there are visiting restrictions. What makes it more difficult is the fact that he has not been vaccinated. This is because for the last 5 years, he has been house bound and rarely leaves his home.
From being isolated at home, he is now isolated in hospital unable to see us in person. We do speak to him on the phone, but it is not the same. My partner and I have both been triple vaccinated (very reluctantly on my part). I realise there are probably other, very vulnerable people on the ward that he is in - he has a room to himself, but our friend is still suffering from lack of contact with us.
When is this nonsense going to end?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
always hesitant to link the two but knowing someone with no underlying factors have a stroke days after having the vaccine made me extremly cautious, and I’ve always argued the benefits of vaccines with my CT tattle maties😉 @Purrrrrrr can back that up!

not anti vaccine but this pandemic is now the flu, was it worth it for healthy folk with no underlying issues 🤷‍♀️

her husband cut up her dinner for her on Christmas Day btw 😕

• Sad

HoGi

VIP Member
Dare I ask why there's not facilities and help with long term effects of pneumonia or flu, why cfs has been ignored all these years, why patient's of strokes have to wait or fight for physio to recover, why heart attack patients arent/weren't getting the treatment they needed to recover?

Get covid and continue feeling ill and the help is there

I'm not seeing how this is fair
It's because covid is the only virus that matters 🙃

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Not going to argue with you, I would rather I was wrong over such a heartbreaking fact, I also wouldn’t knowingly spread false information. So if I am wrong, I apologise. However, there are pockets of strange occurrences happening, whatever the reason……
I think what also can't be ignored is what possible long term affects these vaccines could have on infants who were born to vaccinated mothers. There is no long term data on this and that is a fact, so we could see the impact years later as well.

I mean just look at the long term impact of this drug being reported on, and this was administered in the 1940s!

44C12340-369C-4D9F-9B18-B952893F1818.png

Last edited:
  • Sad

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
How could anyone think firing a 100,000 healthcare workers in an already stretched industry is a good idea!? It's going to cause untold damage both in the economy and in health. My nana is currently locked in her room with absolutely no one to talk to and because of the shortage in carers she will not be getting anywhere near the amount of care she needs. How can anyone argue this is a good idea!?
This makes me so sad. Anyone from that industry knew it would happen, but the fear had been pumped up so much that the public were screaming for the mandates to happen - it never occurred to them that it would result in bedblocking and neglect, despite numerous warnings from anyone in the know.

I hope your Nanna is ok and is getting regular visits from the staff that are left - any decent care home would be making sure that's happening. It's not ideal, but just 10 mins every hour or so will really help her and the other residents.
Keep us posted on how she is ❤

• Heart

SpanishPink

Statements like this is also why I’m vaccine skeptical, surely it’s better to have confirmed negative people that a room full of vaccinated who could well be positive ?!
Makes no sense until you start thinking it’s just a agenda to push vaccines?
'Emmanuel Macron has prompted a furore after saying that his government’s vaccination strategy is to “piss off” people who have not had coronavirus jabs by continuing to make daily life more and more difficult for them.

“I am not about pissing off the French people,” the president said in an interview with readers of Le Parisien on Tuesday. “But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy.”'

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

Mbouzer

My colleague at work is really suffering with hers, she is declining any further boosters and her doctor wants to examine her and investigate, her doctor also said that her period problems are related to the vaccine and she has seen it alot. Three vaccinations in one year is ridiculous it doesn’t even give your body time to get itself back to normal until you’re then getting another one which is going to affect your cycle again.

Sea

VIP Member

The Dr who spoke up to Sajid.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Dare I ask why there's not facilities and help with long term effects of pneumonia or flu, why cfs has been ignored all these years, why patient's of strokes have to wait or fight for physio to recover, why heart attack patients arent/weren't getting the treatment they needed to recover?

Get covid and continue feeling ill and the help is there

I'm not seeing how this is fair

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Could the underlying condition perhaps be Covid? Can I ask, is your view that Covid doesn't exist at all? If so, what in your view is the reason that it has been made up? I've tried to understand conspiracy theorists views over the pandemic but I've always struggled with if what you are saying is true what is the agenda behind making it all up? Who are the people making it up and what are they getting out of it by doing so?
I know covid exists and I know plenty of people that have had it, unfortunately it’s created mass hypochondria for many people.

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
It's not 'a theory' my daughter works on a ward where most of their covid patients have caught while already there.

What are the annual death figures? Example according to ons.gov the month of November 2021 the leading cause of death was Alzheimers, Covid was the third.
I'm sure Chris whitty said in a press conference last year, that more people died from smoking in 2020 than covid.

Far more survived covid than died from it.... Yet they never tell us that to ease people's minds/fears about getting covid.

And no I don't have a link to that or a detailed pie chart (Before someone asks) as I don't save this stuff, I don't watch telly, I just pop into these press conferences from time to time to see what rubbish/lies they are talking

Any shop/ restaurant /business that treats their unvaccinated staff differently I and 1000s of others will be boycotting, they deserve to go out of business

Myself, my daughter and my best friend are always in Ikea. No more.
I see Next have said they will cut sick pay for their unvaccinated also

monga

VIP Member
I agree that most people do only care about themselves. Sadly that is a reflection of our society. People are free to do whatever they like but as long as they're willing to deal with the consequences of their choices.
I only take the vaccine for me ! I don't expect anyone else to be responsible for my health ,the vaccines don't offer sterilising immunity so they're no good to anyone only the person taking them , you'll never stop yourself catching an airborne virus ,there is no consequences.

Reactions: 13