Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Herd immunity has not ‘always’ been one of the ways of getting through it. Restrictions should have never happened, lockdowns didn’t work and anyone that claims they saved lives cannot prove that it any way. Lockdowns caused more disruption to our lives than covid has, many will not recover financially or mentally for years after the affects of lockdown. Are you ok with this?

Why do people get angry and defensive about things like vaccine passports being scrapped, vaccines being pulled, covid being endemic and life possibly heading back to normal?

It’s like some people never want this to end and want to live in a covid world where you get vaccinated every 3 months and need to show a pass to go about your day.
Some people have got so obsessed with the whole thing, it's like they can't let go and just accept it's all over.
Another side effect of people being manipulated in to believing that this was going to be a massive catastrophe. They just cant accept that it's over because it never became the world changing thing they were led to think it would be.

I've even heard people saying this isn't the end there will be more mutations that will be worse. Just let it go people it's done.

Reactions: 13

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
Would people even be aware of this virus without mass media scaremongering though? If it wasn’t for social media and MSM I definitely wouldn’t know there was a ‘deadly’ virus around. There’s hardly been bodies piling up on the streets like we were led to believe. You’ve said many times how severe covid was for you, at what point did you think your life was genuinely in danger?
That's because action was taken to prevent the overwhelming of the NHS that would have lead to 'bodies in the street' as you metaphorically put it. If it wasn't then you would have noticed it.

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I don't think that speculating about stillbirths is a bad thing. The same happened with the blood clots and menstrual problems, and both her found to be true.
I hope with all my heart that women aren't losing their babies due to vaccines, but there is a study going on in Scotland because of a worrying rise.
Deaths haven't gone into dangerous figures, but there's a rise nonetheless.

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
You or one of your loved ones might get an illness and die as a result of not being able to get the treatment you need in time is one example, extreme though it is. I would implore people to think outside of their own little bubble in life. Take a wider view and show some care and compassion for your fellow humans.
I think you need to step outside your bubble actually and get in the real world.

Postcode lottery for Cancer treatment has been going on for decades, I had to go to a panel to be approved for the treatment that I receive, fundraising takes place left, right and centre for treatments to take place abroad for some that are not approved in the UK.

Why would I not be able to get treatment I need by not having a vaccine?

Not one member of the public went and had a flu jab to protect me for the last few years did they, nor would I expect them to. Except my husband who had to PAY for it, because do you know what I was told when I enquired about it? Well you are protected because you have had the flu jab 🤷‍♀️

Stop worrying so much if you have had the vaccine. I'm not worried about getting an illness and dying so don't you worry on my behalf.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I don't see why the government would try to suppress suicide figures? It must be exhausting thinking everything's a lie!

There's never any science behind it, it's just "well, I think they did, so there". Never change. 😂
Are you kidding me :oops: you must have unfaltering faith in the Gov if you think they don't manipulate/ embellish data to suit themselves ,just look how they manipulated the school infection figures 😂 even SAGE stated that.

monga

VIP Member
Apparently it was Right said Fred launched a petition to get his Knighthood withdrawn and it's reached 10,000 signatures .

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The level of paranoia displayed by anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers is perplexing to me. We're seeing it on this thread. What's your real agenda in all this because I don't think it's the truth? If there is a conspiracy here it's the anti-vaxxers and anti-truthers that are in on it not the other way round.
I find that comment extremely rude and unnecessary. If you don't have anything respectful to post then please feel free to ignore and move on.

Slothgang

Chatty Member
I saw a comment on insta that said
"The irony of needing a health pass to eat in McDonald's"
This could apply to so many places 😂 the irony of needing a health pass to go and get completely plastered in a nightclub and definitely prove you won't overstretch the NHS with an a+e appointment after you've been in a scrap on the street or need your stomach pumped 😂

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
The facts are that even with restrictions deaths were higher over the Covid years than before. Imagine if we hadn't taken those restrictions, they would have been even higher. We were left in a position where we had to consider the lesser of two evils in what we did unfortunately.

I'm no supporter of the current government by the way there are plenty of things they could have done better.
No more than a bad flu strain does every few years. This time though there was an agenda only time will let you see that though because right now you cant see it.

I have no idea why a few of you always feel you have to say you don't like the government. as if that makes any difference.

xyzcba

VIP Member
They also admitted to deliberately misleading investigators about the safety of their heart valves in which 100 people died.
There were fined $60 million for bribery.
The chairman for Reuters factcheck is also on the pfizer board.

Anyway in Pfizer we trust.
And Reuters are now in partnership with Twitter. Funny that!

And yet so trustworthy 🤔

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward
Yeah Javid didn't know if he needed a shite or a haircut ...oh wait ! 😂

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’ve been suffering with unusual bleeding between cycles since the vaccines (usually like clockwork with no problems) I had to have pelvic ultrasounds this week to check things out and there were no abnormalities thankfully so makes me wonder if it’s linked to the vaccines somehow.

• Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
Anger, sadness and suspicion regarding the pregnancy and fertility pushing of the vaccines. The scaremongering but not transparent figures and the fact that being pregnant is still one of the VERY few reasons on gov UK for vaccine pass exemption, up to 16 weeks after giving birth doesn't add up to me. It's sick to put so much pressure/fear on at times that are naturally scarier anyway.

There are two adverts constantly on the radio usually straight after one another. One says words to this affect "every adult now needs to get a booster as 2 vaccines DO NOT protect you from serious illness and hospitalisation from Omicron".
The other way "it's good that children have had the vaccine but to protect them from serious illness and hospitalisation every child now needs to get their 2nd vaccine. Help them stay safe by making sure they get a second vaccine"
🤔 Are they taking the piss.

Apparently Dr "I Love Him" said off air that it's not really affecting the young, mainly the already ill and obese.
Anyone still arguing against natural immunity needs a lie down

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Can anyone else pinpoint the time when they decided not to or to have the vaccine?

It was when I saw the trailer for Netflix's documentary called PANDEMIC.

News about China started filtering in just after that.

Timing too good to be true or predictive programming.
For me, when vaccine passports and digital IDs were being talked about and this was long before vaccine roll out. I am more than happy to get vaccinated for a disease that poses a risk to me but this vaccine isn’t about that and most of us know it.