Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I won’t name names but I wonder if we all think the same few people are the cunts or if it’s different 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It comes from a place of concern. I don't think anyone should be going off to have private chats with the unknown. Sorry to be a bore but it's not safe and you are putting yourself at risk. That's a fact.

The poster instigating it has already displayed on numerous occasions how they like to tell lies, and switch the narrative (personality) when it suits. Sorry but that's not someone I'd be putting my trust in

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Thankyou just having a very tough few months but I’m ok, I understand why people were hurt at what I said as I should have clarified first time❤
Well I’ve just rejoined CC to have my say. I found that totally unfair and that Miss Scarlett seems like a cunt

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Good morning everyone ❤

On my way to work to stand in the freezing cold all day. Hoping the borderline frostbite allows me to keep tabs and check in 🤣

IR0201

VIP Member
Haven’t commented on this thread before but hope you’re ok @Sazza25 ♥
When I first started reading over there I thought it was great and I’d join, but some bad apples completely ruined it and I decided not to. People 100% have multiple accounts.
If one of them has something that could “stir the pot” over here then so be it. Aimee and her huns will be loving the drama 🙄

• Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I’m so pissed off at the minute. Basically, my school friend who I’ve hardly seen anything of in the last 5 years or spoken to asked me to be a bridesmaid, she turned up with her boyfriend (who is a cheating creep and I dislike) and asked me outright so how could I say no?! We drifted about 5 years ago after I split with my ex because her and the other members of our friend group didn’t really support me, make an effort or want to do anything. At this point none of them had kids or anything really strenuous in their lives and it bugged me because I’d always dropped everything for them so I sort of moved on and made other friends and then hardly seen them since apart from an odd forced night out and bits of messages here and there.

None of them have even met my partner and I’ve been with him for 3 years and to be honest I quite like my new life. How awkward would it be for him at the wedding when he knows no one and I’m a bridesmaid?! The hen do has been booked. Abroad!!!! It’s cost me £600, £500 for my bit and then we’ve split the brides cost between us. I’m absolutely livid I’ll be honest because I have so much better things to be spending my money on and I KNOW none of them would do the same for me. It’s all spiralled now and if I backed out now it’d make me look a complete cow but I can’t help feeling so aggrieved about the whole thing.

She messaged me after she asked me and said I didn’t know if you would say yeah because we’re not that close… It makes me resentful because why put me in that position then?! She’s not got a lot of friends and neither has he so I can’t help but feel like I’m just being used for numbers but it’s so annoying. I genuinely don’t think I would even invite them if I were to get married because my new friend group is big enough and all of our partners mix too. I would also think about who I’m inviting and how comfortable they would be because I’d want everyone to enjoy their day - so like I wouldn’t invite a couple of people from my new job because it’d just be them kind of thing.

I probably will enjoy it when I’m there but it’s just grating on me.
Honestly? I don't think you should do it. It's grating on you and it's only been a day. This may bubble up and up and when things start happening like hen do, dresses etc if you're anything like me you'll get wound up by the fact you're paying for something you don't really want to do.

I would bow out now and say you'd been overcome when she asked and felt you had to say yes but having thought about it you feel you would be better replaced by someone closer.

It's tough though as I had to do that for a wedding of a friend when I knew I couldn't afford to do certain hen do things, I was not only removed from the hen do my wedding invite was also revoked. I was gutted at the time but now I'm glad.

Your life needs peace. Not worrying about an event months away.

• Heart

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Afternoon all hope you are all having a great weekend, I totally forgot that this page is here.

catrcion

Chatty Member
Morning all, so glad it’s Friday as been so busy with that crazy little thing called work 🎶 see what I did there 🤣 Prawn curry for me tonight and off out with the girls tomorrow for food and live music
Thanks for the new thread ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I thought it was convenient too. I’d like to think no one would pretend a family member is seriously ill though so I am giving the benefit of the doubt on that one. But it is noted. If it happens again though, that’s no coincidence.
when a load of us first joined a lot of them were saying they love how supportive we are and they wanted the same there. I think because of that they have in turn spilled a lot about their lives and problems in order to generate that support system. And it’s getting too much now that they know the ins and outs of each others lives. I wonder are they forgetting that they’ve only spoke to each other since about 2 or so months ago?
Someone in her family was unwell not too long ago and she kept making a point of how her kids etc were struggling. I don’t know if it was just badly unwell or a death in the end, I stopped paying attention. Then she’s had all her medical issues herself and several appointments for different issues. Now there’s someone else who’s unwell. She must be seriously unlucky to have all that happen with a couple months

I’m aware I probably sound a bitch but it does start to become really unbelievable

• Heart

catrcion

Chatty Member
That’s me logged off for the week, as usual I know the weekend will go by in a flash, hope you fellow witches have a lovely Friday evening ❤ to you all

• Heart

Mumof3

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone! Have done my cleaning this morning and now watching Harry Potter with my son ( probably the millionth time!)

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
And the fact they scroll past Jos nasty comments but if someone else went on and said that about Jo or anyone there they would all jump in and comment saying how nasty it was, speaks volumes to me that does!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Today has been amazing, my 5 year old who is Autistic and goes to a special needs school said his first ever word today 🥰 and it was mummy 😭😭😭😭
Sazza that is amazing. As a fellow mum of an autistic child, the pride and the joy you’re feeling will be incredible and overwhelming. Those little steps always feel like massive jumps. Celebrate every single one, I think I cried everytime we had a new food he ate because it was such an achievement that people would probably think so what, but to us it’s an absolute milestone ♥

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Honestly it’s all starting to look like everyone should bow down to Queen Jo and lick her feet!!
I tried to be respectful when things started getting tense but it’s trying my patience now tbh.
Are a lot of them forgetting that they used to read here before cc? And they used to agree with us and value the observations we made about Aimless. From that alone they should know we aren’t stupid and we call out bollocks when we see it. But now because we are calling out what we see on cc they don’t like it as it concerns some members there. Just because they’re on a similar forum it doesn’t mean they can be trusted which @ChubClubThug has pointed out several times when tattlers have been outted!!! They’ve known each other online for 2 months. Do they really know each other that well that they can trust people that much yet? All we did was point out it’s dodgy to start following each other and make Facebook groups and this was the reaction. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Clearly all the reading they did here before cc has been forgotten about and now our observations mean jack shit.

• Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
Parking my butt so I can catch up with you all after work, hello to you all coming over from “that” thread !!

Can I share some good news? I'm chuffed to bits that we've bought our absolute dream home and are moving imminently.
My friends in real life are really disinterested in my news and make me feel bad for being excited so I've had to hold it in quite a bit. We all came from council estates with parents on benefits and so do the whole 'who does she think she is' routine. I'm still common as muck (I love corned beef ffs!) but i wish someone would just be pleased for me. My parents have both passed away and I have a NC relationship with my siblings
Congratulations! That’s mega! Huge achievement & especially with this stupid cost of living crisis. Happy new home 🙌🏼❤