Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
We’ve had a couple of years together as a thread so there’s certain things we discuss off topic, hence this thread, but we still don’t go into too much detail as to remain anonymous.
I’m honestly so glad our threads are locked down.
---
Someone in her family was unwell not too long ago and she kept making a point of how her kids etc were struggling. I don’t know if it was just badly unwell or a death in the end, I stopped paying attention. Then she’s had all her medical issues herself and several appointments for different issues. Now there’s someone else who’s unwell. She must be seriously unlucky to have all that happen with a couple months

I’m aware I probably sound a bitch but it does start to become really unbelievable
Im a cynic by nature so doesn’t sound bitchy to me but you do get a feel for who’s telling truth and who’s away with the fairies

Reactions: 7

K4040

VIP Member
One of them has pulled out the Classic Hun jealousy card about us now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me fucking strength. It really is getting like Aimee’s comments! And FYI I’m certainly not “hurt” by what some of you have said. I don’t want to open an account there again but yes I’m going to read there if I want to! THATS MY RIGHT!
It’s defo getting like it?

What are we jealous of? One of them finally reporting her and getting somewhere? Nope we all actually was happy about that!
We’ve all been on here years & in that time we’ve built friendships based on mutual dislike of Aimee, supporting each other through roughy times, celebrating good news & having some top banter. But we are all respectful of each others opinions & nothing drags on. I’ve got nothing to be jealous of

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that too! Dodgy grounds imo! I’d love for us lot to have somewhere private to take where prying eyes can’t see. But anonymity on here is there for a reason. The only way I’d ever do it is if it was on ig DM all on burner accounts

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Went to reply and my acct was deleted… so I’ll leave this here cos I’m sure one of them will see it
---
Here we tend to let things go, like last weekend for example I fucked it, apologised and that was it, some of them as a lot of them are actually alright drag it on
We’re all grown ups here with a mental capacity to move on, the majority there aren’t

Attachments

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
That was shocking how someone had posted her address, I can’t stand Aimee but that was so wrong 🥲
It was so wrong & that’s why I left because it highlights how crazy & unhinged some of them are and how the admin are absolutely dogshit at their job

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Yes I’ve always maintained that there’s some lovely people on there. Lurker being one and also birkhill bike. But there seems to be a few who have formed some sort of clique with Jo like she’s the queen. THATS who and what I’ve been calling out!

• Heart

huggis

VIP Member
To anyone whose kids are being bullied please let them know my nickname at school was skitters. To us Scot’s, skitters is diarrhoea. My maiden name is Skitmore. I still get called skitters when folk are drunk. I’m almost 40. I can laugh now but at the time, I thought I had the worst life ever. Kids can be so cruel.
---

@catrcion we are here honey xxx

• Heart
Happy Monday witches. I think I may just spend the whole week drunk from celebrating. I started a new job, which I absolutely love but also knew I’d be good at. That’s pushed lots of chats with clients from the accountant of “who runs your marketing. We want them!” And today the official stats are in….I’ve increased the reach of the social media accounts by 1681%!!!!!

Hope your all having a fantastic day

• Heart

huggis

VIP Member
Haha! That's absolutely adorable, I love that ❤ no offence taken lovely I absolutely hear what you're saying, my aunt always says the same and I agree❤ I can't wait for him to not shut up 🤣🤣

I'm starting to question weather he's even worth it tbh
Please do not stick around for anything less than you deserve. This life is far too short to live an unhappy life sweetheart. I speak from experience, you’re worth so much more than half arsed efforts. You and your wee one!!! ❤

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I'd honestly just tell her no and be honest about the why.
Life is too short to be unhappy, especially about friends that don't deserve you x

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
It’s defo getting like it?

What are we jealous of? One of them finally reporting her and getting somewhere? Nope we all actually was happy about that!
We’ve all been on here years & in that time we’ve built friendships based on mutual dislike of Aimee, supporting each other through roughy times, celebrating good news & having some top banter. But we are all respectful of each others opinions & nothing drags on. I’ve got nothing to be jealous of
Jealous because we are no longer the only site with an Aimless thread 🤣🤣 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve already spoken to her and she did admit she was just really sad so when she wrote it, it was worse than it actually is. However the things people say to her, whilst they aren’t nice and clearly upset her. It’s not enough for me to contact parents/teachers and even she’s said she doesn’t want me to tell her teacher cos then she’ll be called a grass. It’s things like she has the most gorgeous red hair (this isn’t even me being biased!) and the boys call her “ginger ninja”. She had to play on the boys side for football in games and then the girls wouldn’t play with her at lunch cos she was “the enemy”. So they are little things really but clearly upset her.
---

I defo think it’s so much harder for her right now. Shes 11 and her body is changing a bit now, so puberty is creeping up on her, she’s also going high school in September. So for such a little girl there’s a lot to deal with.

• Heart

huggis

VIP Member
Morning!!
It’s funeral day today and I’ve been up since 4am. I’ll not be active today until much later but I hope you all have a happy Friday, straighten those witchy hats and if you haven’t washed your bum yet, wash your bum 🤣
Lots and lots and lots of love to you all ❤ and cuddles for everyone! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Guys. I’m trying not to cry (happy tears)
My youngest is autistic. Was non verbal started talking. She’s almost 8 and still in nappies. Tonight in her sleep she’s taken her nappy off. She’s lay in bed. NO ACCIDENTS. She’s just woke me up and said “Where’s the potty”

I can’t even describe how long I’ve waited for this moment. Everyone involved with her (she has a major brain issue not just autism) said she may never ever be toilet trained. And she’s starting to show signs!!
---
She’s the youngest of three and was a major thing for me. As other two were dry by 2. But she’s never shown signs she was ready. Until now. I can’t believe it.

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Just seen my biggest ick on my commute this morning! Male cyclists especially ones in Lycra riding in front of my car so I have a full on view of their teeny tiny arses sitting on the saddle 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

huggis

VIP Member
Oh I am fuming! Told him not to bother coming over later as I'm taking my son out for the day and he can message me when he's stopped being a cunt
Cut the arse out his jeans I say!!! That’s bloody awful! In his world, how was that supposed to make you feel other than severely hurt?! I’m angry for you!!

• Heart