Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

huggis

VIP Member
@Johnson1901

Thought I’d just extend my message to you here, away from page watchers.
If you need anything, anything at all, please lean on us. We’re right here for you all in our safe space.
We may not know eachother in “real life” but we are still very much friends.
❤🦔

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sazza25

VIP Member
Morning campers! thankyou to all of you who asked on here and aimless thread if I'm okay,I had a little wobble last night and went to text him but I didnt I blocked his number and texted a friend instead, apparently he's gutted but it's too late now x

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Thank you for the well wishes everyone.
Well I’m back home and what a bloody waste of time! They had not got the report from my procedure the other day so couldn’t even tell me anything! I wasn’t happy! Anyway they said they are going to write to me with the results now so I’m not going back and forth. Just have to wait now. Was hoping to find out something today 😢 what a palava. Looking forward to celebrating with my daughter this weekend though 🥳🎉🎂 thank you for her birthday wishes so kind of you. X

• Heart
  • Sad

saza04

Hi,
hope I’m ok to post on here but need to vent feeling proper mum guilt.
My 4 year old is really struggling with school she loves going and enjoys it but is struggling with the learning aspect of it. School are being great and helping her so much. My daughter has hearing problems which have been on going since she was born with glue ear just waiting on a referral for ent for grommets, audiology are going to look at temporary hearing aids until grommets are placed. Obviously her hearing is affecting her education but school think she has learning problems. My guilt is did I do something wrong? Xxx

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Back from drs as she’s said it’s looking likely to be menopause. So she’s arranged bloods and she’s said I need to stop my depo jab to monitor cycle. Makes a change to be listened to

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Ok late to the party. Found you 😂
---

Emma said shes very low and just staying in bed and doesnt think this planets for her . Ive urged her to call someone and to post on her ticktok page and she said she will try but doesnt have much strength at the moment but at this present moment shes fine but tired and appreciates all the concern so hopefully she will post on her page and get shown a bit of love
So glad someone reached out to her, see we aren’t bad here really. ❤
Hope she reaches out for help x

Sazza25

VIP Member
Thankyou ladies, I’m okay, don’t know why it’s shaken me up though but I will be fine❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

huggis

VIP Member
Hello my beauties!!! ❤

I’m really sorry, I feel a bit responsible for clogging up the thread with unrelated content. This is a brilliant idea, thank you!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
@Sazza25 don’t let it bother you. They’re massive hypocrites over there. They’ve called you out for your ‘woe is me’ posts but I know a few members life story in detail because it’s all they talk about. As far as I’m concerned being unwell or having a shit life doesn’t give them the god given right to be a massive prick to others. They all accepted Jo’s shite apology but they won’t accept yours and if I’m honest, what Jo has said and done is vile. I’d just log out your account and don’t go on there again, they’ll soon find someone else to moan about!

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Well hello witches, I randomly found you all while scrolling late.

Hope you’re ok Sazza. I’m guilty of sticking around and putting up with too much so I’m not the best to be giving advice but I’m sending you my love xx

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I wish the lurker could come here. Really sensible and well balanced poster.
I think the point has been COMPLETELY missed.
We are calling out
ONE poster!!!! They may very well have several accounts but essentially we are calling out someone who to most normal people is coming across as a total fantasist with a very questionable agenda!

• Heart

seaside girl

Chatty Member
So I’ve still been reading CC up till now.
I will say though that if my relative was as ill as made out and my husband had ongoing issues also then the last thing I’d be doing is posting about some daft tart on a gossip forum 🤷‍♀️😘
Different strokes for different folks I suppose. TikTok and the internet would be the last thing on my mind

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Honestly I’m getting fucked right off with the place. They keep saying tattle are bringing things up but correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen anything said in a negative way about that place in a few weeks since the last time it all kicked off! I don’t even give a fuck if they’re lurking in this thread now watching what we say! Always looking out for something to feed back to the rest of their page to moan about. Fuck off!! And grow up!!
It’s them coming over here, getting offended so off they trot to stir up shit and make us out to be the cunts when they all they have to do is scroll and ignore or don’t fucking read! Some of them are absolute ballsack snowflakes. They need to stay on their forum & keep off ours

• Heart
I just find it really weird how people are getting so emotional over whether or not strangers believe them too or are saying x y and z. We could all be absolutely anyone so not sure why validation from strangers matter. Some of the people on that thread are very similar to how we are and it’s a shame all the weirdness has tainted it for them. You can dislike someone but don’t have to listen/believe every bad thing others say if you don’t think it sits right nor do you have to side with actions you think are too far and when you lose sight of that, that’s when it’s time to come away from places like this and there because you’re taking things too far. We’re a gossip page, we want to gossip, not try to ruin someone’s life or cheer people on who try!

Sazza25

VIP Member
Please do not stick around for anything less than you deserve. This life is far too short to live an unhappy life sweetheart. I speak from experience, you’re worth so much more than half arsed efforts. You and your wee one!!! ❤
He's messaged apologising but tbh it's gunna take more than that to put things right, it's our anniversary tommorow and he's literally made me feel so shit there's no point celebrating

• Sad

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Thanks so much guys my sister had her op 10am and spent time hours in critical care which is normal and the doc said all going well she can move to the normal ward tomorrow and shes complaining about not allowed food till tomorrow so I know shes good if she’s complaining

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
itsmewoe/joisme is like the messiah over there by the sounds of it. Cracks me right up cos they are clearly the same person and as for that ‘friend’ that came on to stick up for her. Talk about multiple personalities 🤣🤣

Missed you all btw! 😘
Jo tried to say that wasn’t her friend who posted that essay of a message. I still reckon that was definitely Jo cos she needed validation. I think Jo has some issues. Great she’s reported her to dvla and it’s being investigated further. But she’s took stuff too far like with the radio shoutout & then blaming it on her adhd. I think she’s a bit of narc as well

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
itsmewoe/joisme is like the messiah over there by the sounds of it. Cracks me right up cos they are clearly the same person and as for that ‘friend’ that came on to stick up for her. Talk about multiple personalities 🤣🤣

Missed you all btw! 😘
I've always said I think they're the same person.
And they've all been well and truly taken in by "jo", it's as if they want or need to believe her stories
As in..that something will become of everything..I just think she's let her imagination run wild and exaggerates everything...she enjoys the attention.

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
Thankyou my lovelys! Was the most amazing feeling and he keeps saying it now 😭

My partner gave me the hump yesterday though, he said he feels like he has to spend too much time with me at, ffs 4 years together and see him 3 times a week, plus hes freaking out at living with me and my son soon.... Feel like I'm getting strung along

• Wow
  • Heart
So…life comes at you fast doesn’t it haha! Earlier today I thought “I’m gonna have a gin, or 10 tonight in celebration”. I’ve had ridiculously bad luck the past 5 years. Really rotten. However, today one of the school mums came and asked me to go over to hers as she had something she wanted tk talk to me about. I 💩 it wondering what my child/children had done. Not that I believe any of them would ever intentionally hurt someone but doesn’t mean they can’t accidentally. Oh no! She’s only gone and offered me one of the most perfect jobs I’ve ever had (I think!) I’m a carer for my daughter who has a whole host of medical problems. She even had tk have two brain operations at two years old (they did the first one wrong!) so it’s been awful. She’s promised it’s a work from home, whenever I want. It’s sales and marketing for her accountancy firm. I’ll also be running their social media so I can work the hours I choose but it’s also legit not some MLM shite. She wants me to really help build her business. I’ve always been good at this kinda thing so it’s perfect!!

Then I come home, the kids don’t eat their tea because they scoffed their faces on snacks, they’ve been fighting for hours and my youngest asked me to tuck her in like a Trex (she’s massively into her dinosaurs) and clearly I was too realistic so she’s now traumatised.
So not sure anymore if I’m celebrating or commiserating now 😂😂

• Heart