Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
I would’ve paid good money to have been a fly on the wall in JoWoes house today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I noticed that Alfie poster who used to be over here has taken to Jo, saying she’s done more than us lot over here
Presume that’s aimed at tattlers ?

It’s all just bonkers

Mumof3

VIP Member
@K4040 and @Johnson1901 hope your young ones feel better soon ❤

I can’t say I’m surprised by what’s happened, it was flipping obvious! Jo’s post is insane though, like she’s totally lost the plot!

• Heart
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Yeah that’s aimed at us, she hasn’t posted here since August. Just because Jos got further doesn’t mean she’s any fucking better than any other person. Sick and fucking tired of them lauding it over Queen Jo cos dvlas happened, they’re ignoring all her other unhinged behaviour because one report has been acted upon. We’ve reported and it’s not gone any further but how is that our fault? That’s down to the professionals not us
That mentality of " she's done more than any of us" is infuriating!
Of course she has...she's an obsessed fruit cake...I wouldn't want to " do any more"🤣

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Just been catching up as I’ve not been on tattle much due to horrible covid.
Anyway, was wondering, what if Jo is actually Aimee? Maybe she found out she’d been reported to DVLA and then made the Jo account so she could say on TikTok about it and accuse ‘the trolls’? It seems like ‘Jo’ is asking for people to connect with her using their real accounts, with real names etc, while hers is a burner. Surely they’re opening themselves up to a whole load of trouble if that was the case? Aimee can’t comment here because her thread is locked to new members but CC isn’t. I’m probably way off though.
Hope you’re on the mend now?

I don’t think it is Aimee but they certainly seem to be an awful lot like her. I do believe she knows her, hates her for whatever reason & now she’s loving the attention from all her “stories”

If it is Aimee and they’ve entered into a group chat with her then more fool them for risking their identities

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I noticed that Alfie poster who used to be over here has taken to Jo, saying she’s done more than us lot over here
Presume that’s aimed at tattlers ?

It’s all just bonkers
Yeah I saw that too! What do people want us to do? Go round reporting tiktokers for everything? Sorry but I have my own shit going on, my own family to think about, a full time job plus another little side job! I have better things to do than report people on the internet! I’m here to watch and comment. That’s it!
I was surprised at Alfie for being like that tbh!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Jo was around with what we suspect are multiple accounts, used to target Aimless way before the DVLA stuff. Jo was making all sorts of wild claims like she's in contact with Andy, she knows her IRL, made out she wanted to meet her on the beach, all kinds of bizarre shit. She then ramped it up with the dvla stuff which absolutely anyone can do! You don't have to know the person
Worked at duncles care home, knew her as kid, goes to the same nail salon where she turned her back on when she came in, was going to Barcelona the same week but has since cancels due to the sick relative (and losing all their money for not going - who can afford to lose that kind of money?)

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I wish longtimechatterbox and lurker could come over here they are a good laugh there's a few others who are nice too

• Heart
Reactions: 7

K4040

VIP Member
Was there not another account came on recently that said a family member had contacted them and they had tea to spill? Wonder if that was jo too 🙈
Yes there was. They were waiting on this friend giving their permission to reveal stuff. Can’t remember the name of the account though. I think every single acct with “information” has been Jo. An account for each personality. I think Jo needs some professional help. She’s CCs baby reindeer 😬

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Was there not another account came on recently that said a family member had contacted them and they had tea to spill? Wonder if that was jo too 🙈
I wonder if Jo knew Aimee at all 🤔
But at least Aimee can rest easy now if she forgets to set her high end home security, she better let her case worker know and PC Dave.

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Hope your boy does too!

Mines got tonsillitis again 🫤 hoping it’s back to school tomorrow
---

He’s ok, just tonsillitis again. Drs said viral & Lee off today. I’m kind of glad as we’ve got miserable weather again.
Hope your boys ok and enjoy the sun
---
Be interesting to see what happens from this
Omg imagine if they confirm she was also woe and her “friend” who came to defend her? 🤣

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
I’ve been more interested in this thread and all that’s going on over on cc that I’ve not even caught up on cnuts thread!
It’s certainly kept me entertained and my mind off all the shit I have going on!
You haven’t really missed much on her thread it’s boring cos she’s boring and predictable.

I hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart