Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Is Jo a private account? If so and this is a troll pretending to be Jo, how did they get those names? One is definitely a CCer because they use the same username!
A lot of the “hints” they provided about their profile pictures seem to match up also…
Maybe Jo is throwing a paddy after being called out, now she’s outing everyone… but it’s ok, she can blame it on her star sign and all will be forgiven 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I really don’t like saying anything bad about people on here and CC. But Jo needs a reality check, and those that are supporting her, is it for the right reasons? Or are they just egging her on to do more to Aimee?
Yeah I dislike Aimee, I don’t follow her, I don’t post on her TT. Yes I’m glad that dvla have been notified, because her supposedly fainting could be an issue. But I honestly wouldn’t go as far as trying to phone a radio station, or SS, she’s not the best mum we know that, but the reality is H is fed warm and cared for, Aimee will get what due when H grows into a teen. Some of the stuff is pretty far out trolling.

• Heart

Veilside

Chatty Member
Morning all…….
I’m always reading not always posting depends on how my day is going!
Life’s been incredibly hard this past few months, not getting any better and don’t foresee it ever getting better but we push through!
Currently caring for my son 24/7 since he came home from hospice as well as going back to work after being off since March, a phased return although I won’t return fully this year I doubt. Nice to go in to work and interact with others to take my mind of everything I have going on.
On top of what my son is going through my husband has also started chemo 😩 often wonder how much of a Cnut I was in a past life 😅

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Those 2 fake Jo accounts have now disappeared.. not banned just completely gone. I reckon that was Jos doing. She’s lured them all to her acct and doxxed them, then blamed someone else for it! Sounds ridiculous but after all the stuff today wouldn’t put it past her

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I love how they are all coming on with these big essays about fighting and us vs them 🤣 How can so many people miss the point 🙈 Couldn’t care less what anonymous people post, only pointing out you have an absolute nutjob in your midst 🦌😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Just been catching up as I’ve not been on tattle much due to horrible covid.
Anyway, was wondering, what if Jo is actually Aimee? Maybe she found out she’d been reported to DVLA and then made the Jo account so she could say on TikTok about it and accuse ‘the trolls’? It seems like ‘Jo’ is asking for people to connect with her using their real accounts, with real names etc, while hers is a burner. Surely they’re opening themselves up to a whole load of trouble if that was the case? Aimee can’t comment here because her thread is locked to new members but CC isn’t. I’m probably way off though.
Jo was around with what we suspect are multiple accounts, used to target Aimless way before the DVLA stuff. Jo was making all sorts of wild claims like she's in contact with Andy, she knows her IRL, made out she wanted to meet her on the beach, all kinds of bizarre shit. She then ramped it up with the dvla stuff which absolutely anyone can do! You don't have to know the person

IR0201

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys, but after all this Jo drama today me eyes are in the back of me head 🥴

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’m just catching up . Had to be disciplined and finish my reports 🙈 I am absolutely howling at all this. I missed all the car stuff, I’m genuinely surprised that one of us lot didn’t do a reverse image search at the time. We are so on it 🤣
Loving the post match analysis over there too!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I love how they are all coming on with these big essays about fighting and us vs them 🤣 How can so many people miss the point 🙈 Couldn’t care less what anonymous people post, only pointing out you have an absolute nutjob in your midst 🦌😂
Without Woe Jo, there is no " us and them"
She's always been the common denominator!

Veilside

Chatty Member
You haven’t really missed much on her thread it’s boring cos she’s boring and predictable.

I hope you’re ok ❤
Just had a quick catch up and you’re right…..I really ain’t missing much! I genuinely don’t watch many if any of her vids anymore just catch up on here!

Life’s defo been a whole lot better, each day is a struggle but I have to carry on.x

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m just going to say it.. I think Jo makes up 99% of her stories and so many of them over there think she’s Gods gift. It’s embarrassing that they can’t see the inconsistencies of what she says 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Johnson1901

VIP Member
My youngest has just been picked up from school by my mother as I’m in work.
She’s had her thyroid medication increased and it’s knocking her about a lot.
they just can’t seem to stabilise it these last few months.
I hate it when kids are poorly and you can’t help them and take away what’s wrong.

But in all honesty it puts extra pressure onto parents also as childcare and stuff has to change, extra pressure at home perhaps as well as coping with your own problems medical wise

I know what I’m trying to say and probably getting it all wrong and sounding like an utter cow bag 😑😂

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 Now their admin need to check that Rainbow not too Bright!!
YES!!

Remember when they all said we had to apologise?? Yeah well I think certain members are due us an apology. Some have been vile towards us calling out Jo and her bullshit and now we’ve been proven right

• Haha

Veilside

Chatty Member
I’ve been more interested in this thread and all that’s going on over on cc that I’ve not even caught up on cnuts thread!
It’s certainly kept me entertained and my mind off all the shit I have going on!

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
@Trapped_soul Someone on cc just pointed out that JoWoe blanked out the number plate on her “car” pic, but the actual car pic you found on google doesn’t even have a number plate. I’m even more embarrassed for her 🤣🤣🤣 (thank you to Samebutdifferent on cc, I hadn’t spotted that before 🤣)

• Haha