Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Yeah, completely full of shit 🤣😆 I knew it was bullshit from the off. The dvla reports can be done by anyone, she didn't even do the work for that just used previous tattlers posts as evidence. But then is hailed as a queen 🤣🙄 no one else could be arsed

Interestingly my FIL told me that the dvla can make you re-sit a driving test if they think you're unfit to drive and sit next to you 😳
That would be interesting if they make her do that! I’m sure Aimee will do an update from the dvla once it’s in because it’ll either be tears or smugness and both will get her attention

Reactions: 8

K4040

VIP Member
Jo was online this morning way before she posted her big rant. Probably reading and winding herself up and then typing her big old aggressive speech
---
47 mins ago Jo was online. 36 mins ago panther posted a paragraph. Coincidence? I don’t think so 🤣
And what’s the betting Jo comes on shortly with another war and peace saga probably included some sympathy shit like the sick relative and she’s taking time out & then Panther comes back or rainbow & sticks up for her?

This is more entertaining than Aimless has been for weeks 😝
---
It’s all falling apart 😝

Attachments

• Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
I’m sure she’ll be back, she won’t be able to help it. She’ll probably pretend to be a ‘friend of a friend’ that was too scared to come on before but now has to speak out and spill the tea

Johnson1901

VIP Member
There is never this kind of drama on our threads. It’s never ever been this bad, there’s been a few disagreements and maybe a few choice words but even then it’s not very often it comes to that. Over there is a weekly if not more often occurrence.
I’ve been on tattle years and years and never known anything to happen like this

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
It’s giving me life 😂

My boys off school ill & I can’t get to the gym or do everything I have planned so it’s keeping me entertained while he rests 😂
Aww so is my lad, hope he feels better soon 😘

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
Just been told they are called calipers 🤣
---
Right av just burst out laughing thinking of today. A bloody loon who said she was a PI, had someone high up In the polis helping her came on pretending she was her pal defending her, taking pics off a site of a car coloring in the tyres hiding the non existent registration 🤣 wit is wrong way folk 🤣
Jo gave me jay from inbetweeners vibes, nothing was ever the truth

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Jo is off her fucking rocker!

Now she’s threatening to doxx who doxxed them!!

We said it would happen, but I reckon it’s her behind the account she’s one messed up person
If anyone here still has an account then report her comment. Wtf did she think would happen?!😳

K4040

VIP Member
It's all went a bit mad hasn't it. I wanted to tell people don't join group chats don't give away ur real identity but they are grown ups and who would listen tae me anyways 🤣 I do prefer over here cause we can disagree with each other see other people's point of view then move on. There's some decent folk on cc aswell who don't want the drama
Lurker66 seems to be a very balanced person (Hi lurker if you’re reading 👋🏻)

It was bloody obvious if you take it off an anonymous forum you’re at risk & it literally took 48hrs for Jos guard to slip; allow in a fake & they get doxxed! I mean didn’t Jo also say she worked for a private investigator? Surely if she did she’d have more fucking sense!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
If anyone here still has an account then report her comment. Wtf did she think would happen?!😳
and the threat of she knows someone who can trace IP addresses. Is that the same police contact who she wanted to interfere in Aimee’s investigation?

And her saying their obsession with her is giving Martha is laughable… pot kettle black!
---
@Sazza25 is still on there ❤

• Heart