Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
It’s sad because he did take this kid under his wing but it’s hit breaking point. The kid obviously doesn’t know they’re doing wrong but if the teachers won’t deal with it then there’s nothing else I can do. I genuinely think being a school mum is up there with one of the worst parts of parenting. Take me back to toddlerhood anyday 🤣
Oh I agree! It’s a minefield

Could you have a word with the other child’s parent? Is that an option?

Reactions: 1

Johnson1901

VIP Member
They absolutely do! I got called fat on a thread and I’m a size 14 & this was off a bison lover!

So size 30s acceptable but a size 14 is fat; just shows the delusion these gigantic beasts promote!
I’m the same size as you but because I’m only 5ft tall I probably look completely different and I hate it
I’ve battled an ED for most of my life so I’ve literally been all sizes. My smallest being during Covid thanks to furlough, got addicted to working out and I was painfully thin, but I’d honestly hate to be as big as those two and I can never get over how people defend them!!

I mean, are they all that stupid? Or blind?

I watch Becky’s TikTok’s and all I say to my husband is, isn’t she embarrassed by her size? Aren’t her family embarrassed?

Being overweight to a certain point is fine but that’s morbidly obese and dangerous to her health.
---
Someone posted this and I saved it as it really struck a cord with me

Attachments

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I saw that. I started in the gym 1st May. I’m 8lb down in weight but the scales tell me that I’ve lost 7lbs of fat whilst building 4lb of muscle in that time. Lost 4in off my waist & 3 off my hips & im 2 sizes down in jeans.

Becki and Jo are never gonna lose those numbers because the calories in are about 5/6 times those being burnt. Yes they’re active but what’s the point when you’re cramming in 5000 calories daily?
As I’ve gotten mentally better with my weight and eating, I’ve learned that the scales are not to be relied on entirely because you can weigh different on different scales
I go by inch loss and how my clothes feel.
I use my knickers, if they feel a little tight then I know I need to cut down a few pounds and cloths sizing has always been a massive massive trigger for me

I saw someone say that the clothes should fit you, not you fit the clothes and I’ve taken that on board and now my sizing ranges from like 12-20 especially in jeans!! As you know it’s not just shop to shop with sizing, it’s item to item in the same shop!

If you get what I mean 😂

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Haven’t had time to catch my breath this week. Fine when I work from home, once I’m out in real life it’s a different story 🤣 Haven’t been on tiktok since about Wednesday, having a nose now! How are all you lovely ladies 🥰