Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Woe-Jo’s quotes
IMG_5844.jpeg
IMG_5845.jpeg

Woe-Jo’s car parked at a car park by the beach she wanted aimee to meet her at

IMG_5842.jpeg

Car on a car sales site
IMG_5843.jpeg

---
Easy revearse image search

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Bec3007

VIP Member
There is never this kind of drama on our threads. It’s never ever been this bad, there’s been a few disagreements and maybe a few choice words but even then it’s not very often it comes to that. Over there is a weekly if not more often occurrence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Faith61

VIP Member
All welcome to mine for a " picky tea" and a few jugs of much needed kylie
Send me your details and I'll contact you....I have a burner account..it's @I'matwofacedtwattywanker

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
And what’s the betting Jo comes on shortly with another war and peace saga probably included some sympathy shit like the sick relative and she’s taking time out & then Panther comes back or rainbow & sticks up for her?

This is more entertaining than Aimless has been for weeks 😝
“Guys, I’m so sorry, I couldn’t reply sooner because I was rushed into hospital by the king of England. Thank you for those who have stuck up for me, I only have one account I swear 🤥. All of this has happened because I’m a Sagittarius and it’s not my fault. All those who have doubts about me, I’ve passed your details onto my police officer bestie and you’ll all be arrested quicker than you can say “Jo is woe”. I’m going to take a step back for a while and come up with a new sob story. LUSM”

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Miss Scarlett apologised to you
That’s really sweet. Thank you Miss Scarlett. I’m not a medical professional, I’m a m/h service manager and I know a personality disorder when I see one. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so vocal about calling accounts out, maybe you should have all just had to weather the storm and see it for yourselves but I couldn’t help myself 🙈 It was blindingly obvious to me but I have a lot of experience in working with people who have been sectioned due to vendettas like woe/jo/pink piss flap or whoever they were 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11

smellrose

VIP Member
Guys I would’ve loved to have been in this chat and I’ve missed out 😭 Why didn’t I know this was here😩 I’ve been wanting to speak about this for ages.
Love how we have all been thinking the exact same 🙌

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I think many of us here 100% agree with you!

It’s not just the inconsistencies but also the scale of things happening and also the coincidence that she was going Barcelona same time as Aimee but now it’s cancelled (I believe that the trip was never planned in the first place) and the sick relative is made up to cancel the trip
There’s been a lot of unhinged behaviour from her (like the radio shout out) and then she blames it on her zodiac sign 🙄

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Glad my suspicions about that crackpot have turned out to be true. It put me off from posting on there tbh when it turned into the Jo Show, what sane grown adult rants in caps lock?! This was a supposed nurse and carer? Absolute numpty and gives no validation to any of the issues raised about Aimee on there or here.

Her and Aimee have more in common than anyone.

K4040

VIP Member
Jo is off her fucking rocker!

Now she’s threatening to doxx who doxxed them!!

We said it would happen, but I reckon it’s her behind the account she’s one messed up person

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
Here’s a few 😂
Thank youuuuuu. If you can follow my burner account on your real account and give me all your details, I will send you a bottle of Kylie and some cucumbers soaked in gravy. I promise I won’t create an account doxxing you and then write an all caps rant on here threatening to ruin your life 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
It’s sad that we just can’t just get along or realise people have different opinions. If I don’t like something someone posts, I just move on, if I have itchy teeth over someone, I just press the ignore button.
All this back biting feeds Aimee and her huns, we don’t want that, it’s not why we are here.
I actually do talk to a couple of people from here and one on CC, but I have been for ages. But usually it’s just random life stuff/hobbies I don’t think I would be so free and easy to just add anyone. It’s not hard to find someone if you want to, why give people ammo to use against you.

K4040

VIP Member
I noticed that Alfie poster who used to be over here has taken to Jo, saying she’s done more than us lot over here
Presume that’s aimed at tattlers ?

It’s all just bonkers
Yeah that’s aimed at us, she hasn’t posted here since August. Just because Jos got further doesn’t mean she’s any fucking better than any other person. Sick and fucking tired of them lauding it over Queen Jo cos dvlas happened, they’re ignoring all her other unhinged behaviour because one report has been acted upon. We’ve reported and it’s not gone any further but how is that our fault? That’s down to the professionals not us

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
Had my sons annual EHCP review today and I’m bursting with pride, he’s doing so well 🥲❤❤

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
I’m just going to say it.. I think Jo makes up 99% of her stories and so many of them over there think she’s Gods gift. It’s embarrassing that they can’t see the inconsistencies of what she says 😬
I think many of us here 100% agree with you!

It’s not just the inconsistencies but also the scale of things happening and also the coincidence that she was going Barcelona same time as Aimee but now it’s cancelled (I believe that the trip was never planned in the first place) and the sick relative is made up to cancel the trip

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well that escalated quickly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jo has probably deleted her accounts and will spawn again as Aimee's bulge or something else equally as odd....

I'm no greengrocer but I know a fruit loop when I see one

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsallbullspew

Rest.in.penis saying what we all think 😂

They’ll be jumped on for that comment & prove they’re exactly like Aimee’s huns
😂😂 this is me i have had this tattle account for a few years now and my CC one since last year, i rarely commented on aimees thread but honestly this jo pissed me off so bad! She is a big whopper and needs therapy

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
If anyone from CC is reading this - I only ever had a problem with woe, jo, pink panther and rainbow not so bright. If I am wrong, correct me but they are the only accounts I have ever called nutjobs and fruit loops. I think you have some absolute gems over there and I wish you all the luck moving forward 🌟

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
I’m just catching up . Had to be disciplined and finish my reports 🙈 I am absolutely howling at all this. I missed all the car stuff, I’m genuinely surprised that one of us lot didn’t do a reverse image search at the time. We are so on it 🤣
Loving the post match analysis over there too!
Miss Scarlett apologised to you

Attachments

• Heart