Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread

Wonder if Queen Aimee Jo will come on with another story/update.

someone mentioned they don’t want to be seen as being like Aimee’s huns, well that’s too late.

Theres a few on that thread I did like & wish we could have here as I think they’d be a welcome addition.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Just been catching up as I’ve not been on tattle much due to horrible covid.
Anyway, was wondering, what if Jo is actually Aimee? Maybe she found out she’d been reported to DVLA and then made the Jo account so she could say on TikTok about it and accuse ‘the trolls’? It seems like ‘Jo’ is asking for people to connect with her using their real accounts, with real names etc, while hers is a burner. Surely they’re opening themselves up to a whole load of trouble if that was the case? Aimee can’t comment here because her thread is locked to new members but CC isn’t. I’m probably way off though.
I don’t think she is Aimee but I do get where you’re coming from. There’s nothing to stop Aimee registering on there and blending in for a couple of months, saying shit about herself to try and fool users there, then gegging in on the private chat they’re making

K4040

VIP Member
Bloody hell, what an absolute shit show, it’s awful they’ve been doxxed but it was a silly thing to do. The threat tho wowww
We all called it though! It was a massive red flag 🚩 and they didn’t think it through

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
It’s such a shame we can’t bring a few over here!
Apology accepted Eitak!
hopefully the users there can now see why so many were concerned over here. I admit I wanted to believe Jo at first. I felt good that someone who “knew her” was coming in and making things happen. But over time it just got less and less believable and more and more Martha.
---
Just had a quick catch up and you’re right…..I really ain’t missing much! I genuinely don’t watch many if any of her vids anymore just catch up on here!

Life’s defo been a whole lot better, each day is a struggle but I have to carry on.x
I admire your strength 🩷

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I think some of them are hanging onto the possibility that Aimee will lose her license but I really don’t think she will so then what? Back to even playing field between us all?

Reactions: 9

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Worked at duncles care home, knew her as kid, goes to the same nail salon where she turned her back on when she came in, was going to Barcelona the same week but has since cancels due to the sick relative (and losing all their money for not going - who can afford to lose that kind of money?)
Yeah, completely full of shit 🤣😆 I knew it was bullshit from the off. The dvla reports can be done by anyone, she didn't even do the work for that just used previous tattlers posts as evidence. But then is hailed as a queen 🤣🙄 no one else could be arsed

Interestingly my FIL told me that the dvla can make you re-sit a driving test if they think you're unfit to drive and sit next to you 😳

K4040

VIP Member
YES!!

Remember when they all said we had to apologise?? Yeah well I think certain members are due us an apology. Some have been vile towards us calling out Jo and her bullshit and now we’ve been proven right
And Sazza was right when she called some of them bellends 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Just been told they are called calipers 🤣
---
Right av just burst out laughing thinking of today. A bloody loon who said she was a PI, had someone high up In the polis helping her came on pretending she was her pal defending her, taking pics off a site of a car coloring in the tyres hiding the non existent registration 🤣 wit is wrong way folk 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Thank you to everyone who gave me an honest reply to my post. I read them last night, as I took a break away from everything. I know we are all strangers, but have to say you do support when someone asks.
Despite what others think, we do support other tattlers on this thread if they need it and I hope our responses gave you something to think about and your time away from things gave you some clarity on what to do In regards to your situation.

let’s us know if you need any more advice ❤

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I was talked about by one of them , that eitak one (presume their name is Katie) that they’re glad I left and it was my fault the doxxing thing went the way it did because I called it out, and I can take my wooden spoon with me 🤣🤣🤣 So I presume I wouldn’t be welcomed back 🤣 So my point is that the ones complaining that we have been discussing them need to also realise that it works both ways

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
I was talked about by one of them , that eitak one (presume their name is Katie) that they’re glad I left and it was my fault the doxxing thing went the way it did because I called it out, and I can take my wooden spoon with me 🤣🤣🤣 So I presume I wouldn’t be welcomed back 🤣 So my point is that the ones complaining that we have been discussing them need to also realise that it works both ways
I don’t think I’ll be welcome back now 😂 but hey ho.. staying in my tattle lane

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
It’s awful that people have been doxxed and hopefully this is a lesson for them to never trust a stranger on the internet. It rarely works out well. There’s a very good reason that sites like this and over there are anonymous. There’s only a couple of people I have trusted from here and that’s after YEARS of talking. Best thing they could do is deactivate their real accounts, start again and keep themselves safe by only using burners with strangers

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What baffles me is that this thread is the off topic one. We're not even discussing it on the main Aimless thread, yet this one is watched just as closely. So who's really the obsessed here? 🤔 a bit rich accusing us of stalking them 🤣

Sketch

Thank you to everyone who gave me an honest reply to my post. I read them last night, as I took a break away from everything. I know we are all strangers, but have to say you do support when someone asks.

• Heart