Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow her . Can’t tolerate her anymore or her constant posts about how great she feels when she is built like a greyhound . She is a bad influencer for promoting this kind of micro management of your diet

Reactions: 6
I’ve met her a few times on nights out and she always came across very bitchy and typical mean girl. (Looking at other girls up and down and then whispering and laughing to her friends). The Instagram persona is an act, before lockdown she was so rude to followers.

I also wonder what happened to her puppy. She said she gave it to her mum to look after but whenever she goes to her mums she never shows the dog.

Reactions: 9
I’ve met her a few times on nights out and she always came across very bitchy and typical mean girl. (Looking at other girls up and down and then whispering and laughing to her friends). The Instagram persona is an act, before lockdown she was so rude to followers.

I also wonder what happened to her puppy. She said she gave it to her mum to look after but whenever she goes to her mums she never shows the dog.
The dog is probably in the same place as Lauren Goodgers. duck knows where. I hate when people just put animals from one place to another because they don’t think about the time and commitment it takes to have one. Dogs are a blessing but these lot treat them like an after thought.

Reactions: 7
I can totally believe this!! I’ve noticed that sometimes in her lives/comments her facade slips and she’s rude with her reply’s.

Did anyone see felicityrosinas instagram video yesterday, I feel like it was a dig at Courtney as she uses a lot of the exercises felicity was taking the mic of.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can totally believe this!! I’ve noticed that sometimes in her lives/comments her facade slips and she’s rude with her reply’s.

Did anyone see felicityrosinas instagram video yesterday, I feel like it was a dig at Courtney as she uses a lot of the exercises felicity was taking the mic of.
Oooh god yeah seems like it.. playing Pump It Up as well which plays in virtually all of Courtney's lives 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know she’d have been young when sending those tweets but still at an age to know right and wrong. They are absolutely vile and she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 4
obviously these are very very bad! But she was only about 16/17 when they were tweeted judging by the dates. Not an excuse but you do A LOT of growing up between 16 and 23

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow the Facebook group is bonkers. People so defensive if anything writes anything that is not super gushy about her. Just seen a post of someone saying they’ve bought a hoody off her site and it’s poor quality for £30 and there is no refunds or returns (illegal but hey, not surprised) and her ‘warriors’ all jump to defence that should be supporting their pt as the app is only £15 a month.....they are crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow the Facebook group is bonkers. People so defensive if anything writes anything that is not super gushy about her. Just seen a post of someone saying they’ve bought a hoody off her site and it’s poor quality for £30 and there is no refunds or returns (illegal but hey, not surprised) and her ‘warriors’ all jump to defence that should be supporting their pt as the app is only £15 a month.....they are crazy.
These people have been brainwashed it seems. Similar for other ‘fitness instagrammers’ (can’t believe that this is a thing 🙄) they’ve got what can only be described as a cult 😂 from doing sit-ups ups on the Internet 😂😂😂 stop the planet I want off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.