Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her. She has so much energy which in turn helps everyone doing the workouts so I can’t understand anyone getting annoyed at her for dancing. And with the shorts, her workouts are very sweaty! Not like you can see her bum cheeks. I used to follow her before she started the lives but I unfollowed as it was just constant stories of her doing her PT and wasn’t much point to it, but since lockdown I’ve refollowed and she has given me so much motivation to exercise.

Reactions: 18
I like her but I have to say I can’t not believe her age! I’ve never seen anyone with such a good diet and fitness level look so much older than their years.Im 30 and I thought she was about 35

Reactions: 9
I tried to do one of her workouts and nearly died when she started with burpees. She seems quite hyper, must be all those endorphins from exercise, either that or she’s high as a kite. Fair play to her, a lot of people on my timeline did her 28 day shred thing, lockdown has obviously helped her business grow.

Reactions: 5
I did the 28 day shred and it didn’t make me lose weight it just gave me a complex that I never had before that because I wasn’t thinner I looked awful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t a big fan until I started doing her workouts. You cannot help but like her! I feel like she’s an influencer who has really worked and deserves her success

Reactions: 20
I liked her all through lockdown but I’ve found recently all her chat about calories is absolutely doing my head in! I struggled to do her workouts because she would constantly talk about how many calories she’d burnt. Sick of hearing “if it doesn’t challenge you it won’t change you” as well! I really liked her for a bit then she suddenly changed again I think

Reactions: 5
I liked her all through lockdown but I’ve found recently all her chat about calories is absolutely doing my head in! I struggled to do her workouts because she would constantly talk about how many calories she’d burnt. Sick of hearing “if it doesn’t challenge you it won’t change you” as well! I really liked her for a bit then she suddenly changed again I think
She’s copied that from a very well known fitness instructor so it’s not even original to her.

Reactions: 1
Shine has nothing to do with Botox, her skincare is what makes her face glow. Not Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the silly wee dances before a work our that drive me mad. Aside from that, I quite like her.

I’m surprised this thread isn’t longer. She is very annoying

Reactions: 3
The DANCING!!!! You’re half way through a workout sweating to duck and you just have to stand there for a bit waiting for her to stop dancing at the camera?? So annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really like her, she's worked hard and I wish her well!
This may sound silly but it's her "warriors" that piss me off 😬 Courtney could say one very standard phrase like "I'm sweating like a chicken in an oven" and everyone will be repeating it for the rest of time saying how hilarious it is and much they love "their Courtney". Pls stop you don't know her 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.