Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner used to work with her ex and apparently she is bleeping nuts!!! Really jealous and possessive over her boyfriends 🤷🏻‍♀️
You know how she posts pics from when she had an eating disorder ....well I think she did get over it somewhat ....but personally now I think she is obsessive with food and over trains....I think she has turned from 1 addiction Ie anorexia to obsessive calorie counting and working out! I think she is getting the lollipop head look and is looking too skinny!!!!!!!! The giant lips and boobs really emphasise how small she really is! I do believe she has had more work done than she is letting on!
I worry for her she definitely likes to make out she is happy but she just seems like every other pt / influencer on the gram searching for happiness in an empty world of endless selfies , gifted tit , sales pitching and party’s 😞😞😞😞

Just think this screams unhealthy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone else thinking she got rid of her dog? She hasn’t shown him for ages and he was always in her stories 😢

Anyone else thinking she got rid of her dog? She hasn’t shown him for ages and he was always in her stories 😢
She said the other day he lives with her mum now.. more like he seemed like a fun game until the reality of having a pet hit home.

Reactions: 6
She said the other day he lives with her mum now.. more like he seemed like a fun game until the reality of having a pet hit home.
Exactly this, hate it when people get a dog and “oh it’s so cute” then everyone jumps on the bandwagon wanting one, she lives on her own and is in the gym everyday, goes out at weekends, why would you even consider getting a dog? So selfish

Reactions: 3
Exactly this, hate it when people get a dog and “oh it’s so cute” then everyone jumps on the bandwagon wanting one, she lives on her own and is in the gym everyday, goes out at weekends, why would you even consider getting a dog? So selfish
Instagram likes! Her reality will come crashing down around her soon.

I’m late to the party posting here.
She looks SO scary these days.
She used to be really pretty but she’s ruined her face with all the surgery, she’s only 23 and looks in her 40s in her face!
The blonde her is before she ruined her face...

Attachments

• Wow
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with her page 😂 she must be making a killing from the plans she sells, endless holidays, expensive skin care, designer alsorts. I won't lie, I'm a bit jealous 😂
I just worry she is going too far. And is too obsessed with her look. As she used to have an eating disorder and now this seems like another sort of disorder.

Reactions: 2
I honestly dont get how she looks SOO old?!!! Jesus and her face is well pointy its gross😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow. Too much pouting and too many stories. I guess when your job is basically Instagram PT then I suppose you have to post 150 stories a day. Can’t stand the dancing either. Who do you think you are. Ugh.

Looks like the grinch. No amount of working out or fillers will make her attractive imo

• Heart
I followed for ages but unfollowed as I was so sick of seeing her bare arse in my face all the time... she seems to make a really good living but can’t help thinking that’s all for the gram too

I followed for ages but unfollowed as I was so sick of seeing her bare arse in my face all the time... she seems to make a really good living but can’t help thinking that’s all for the gram too ...

• Haha
I don't want her stories anymore because she talks too much but I've been loving her live workouts, I can't fault her for her dedication!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.