Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just started following her Instagram last week simply coz a few of my friends had. I've not even watched any of her vids yet, they're just 'there' as I scroll through my feed. I've had to Google her this morning as I find her appearance so odd, esp the shape of her face, it reminds me of a doll. I'm gobsmacked she's British...looks so American and I can't believe she's only 23!!! I would have said 30's easy! Such a shame the lengths people go to to have the "perfect" Instagram life these days. I have a soon to be 10 year old daughter and I do worry about the influencers she'll grow up around. 🤔

Screenshot_2020-08-15-11-20-07-287_com.instagram.android.jpg

Does anyone else find that image really creepy?? 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just started following her Instagram last week simply coz a few of my friends had. I've not even watched any of her vids yet, they're just 'there' as I scroll through my feed. I've had to Google her this morning as I find her appearance so odd, esp the shape of her face, it reminds me of a doll. I'm gobsmacked she's British...looks so American and I can't believe she's only 23!!! I would have said 30's easy! Such a shame the lengths people go to to have the "perfect" Instagram life these days. I have a soon to be 10 year old daughter and I do worry about the influencers she'll grow up around. 🤔

View attachment 212335

Does anyone else find that image really creepy?? 🙈
Hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks better now than she did a few months ago, the best thing she did was getting the fillers removed!

Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with all the story reposts of people showing their calories burnt, who cares

Reactions: 14
I can’t deal with all the story reposts of people showing their calories burnt, who cares
This used to really demotivate me when I was doing her workouts. I’d finish on say 300, and all her reposts were of people who’d done 400+!

She replied to a question about it once too and said that the differences would be down to the lower person not working as hard. I’m sure that is true but also not very encouraging when I’d been trying my absolute hardest to keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This used to really demotivate me when I was doing her workouts. I’d finish on say 300, and all her reposts were of people who’d done 400+!

She replied to a question about it once too and said that the differences would be down to the lower person not working as hard. I’m sure that is true but also not very encouraging when I’d been trying my absolute hardest to keep up!
I think that’s bs from Courtney - bleep.
All the fitness people on Instagram say how much fitness watches over exaggerate and half the time themselves they only burn a couple hundred max whereas some people burn 500+!

Reactions: 4
I think that’s bs from Courtney - bleep.
All the fitness people on Instagram say how much fitness watches over exaggerate and half the time themselves they only burn a couple hundred max whereas some people burn 500+!

I agree!!! My coach always told me they’re not very accurate and definitely shouldn’t rely on it to show how hard you’re working

Reactions: 2
So glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve followed her for years and I think she’s gone from one disorder to another! She is so obsessed with calorie counting and excessive exercise! You can tell in her recent lives she’s knackered! I also think for a 23 year old girl she needs to live a little, she’s so restrictive on herself to have this ‘look’ she’s obsessed with. I remember her saying she had a cheat meal one Friday and it was a spaghetti bolognese! I couldn’t believe it, that is my normal dinner on a weeknight not a bloody cheat meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve followed her for years and I think she’s gone from one disorder to another! She is so obsessed with calorie counting and excessive exercise! You can tell in her recent lives she’s knackered! I also think for a 23 year old girl she needs to live a little, she’s so restrictive on herself to have this ‘look’ she’s obsessed with. I remember her saying she had a cheat meal one Friday and it was a spaghetti bolognese! I couldn’t believe it, that is my normal dinner on a weeknight not a bloody cheat meal!
She’s a very unhealthy influencer . I’m in recovery from an eating disorder and thought her workouts would help me get fitter . All that happened is that she triggered my feelings of worthlessness using eating disorder trigger quotes like her counting calories etc and how she bragger about her changing shape when she went from lean to skinny . She’s a very thin lady anyway she doesn’t need to punish her body in this way

Reactions: 9
I really like her, she's worked hard and I wish her well!
This may sound silly but it's her "warriors" that piss me off 😬 Courtney could say one very standard phrase like "I'm sweating like a chicken in an oven" and everyone will be repeating it for the rest of time saying how hilarious it is and much they love "their Courtney". Pls stop you don't know her 🤮
YES omg this is so true! Some of them are deranged! The fb group is really bad for it, it’s cringe how they post stuff about ‘CB’ I actually have her app and really enjoy the workouts she puts together, but some of her ‘warriors’ are really weird.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think she’s swapped one obsession for another.

I stopped following a while ago due to her excessive posts and constant posting of everyone else’s stories.

Reactions: 5
I’m not being funny but if I ate as healthy as she does and excersized so much twice a day every day I’d kinda expect to be in even better shape.... not saying she needs to be or anything but she looks kinda just a normal toned petite build. Like I don’t get how she’s not absolutely ripped and shredded looking working out so much. She looks like girls I know who go gym regular but aren’t obsessed.

Reactions: 7
I’m not being funny but if I ate as healthy as she does and excersized so much twice a day every day I’d kinda expect to be in even better shape.... not saying she needs to be or anything but she looks kinda just a normal toned petite build. Like I don’t get how she’s not absolutely ripped and shredded looking working out so much. She looks like girls I know who go gym regular but aren’t obsessed.
I totally get what you mean and I’ve thought that too. She looks great but Not the typical fitness instructor Instagram body? Have you see LisaFiitt on Instagram? She is in fantastic shape

I totally get what you mean and I’ve thought that too. She looks great but Not the typical fitness instructor Instagram body? Have you see LisaFiitt on Instagram? She is in fantastic shape
Exactly she’s in such good shape Lisa and another I follow is Brittnebabe 😍👌🏽 Their bodies are unreal so toned but still feminine but you can tell they work hard training etc. Courtney just looks average to me when she’s not posing and good lightning etc which is like most people. But yeh if I was training as hard as her twice or three times every day duck me id be fuming if I looked like her 🙊😂

Exactly she’s in such good shape Lisa and another I follow is Brittnebabe 😍👌🏽 Their bodies are unreal so toned but still feminine but you can tell they work hard training etc. Courtney just looks average to me when she’s not posing and good lightning etc which is like most people. But yeh if I was training as hard as her twice or three times every day duck me id be fuming if I looked like her 🙊😂
I understand where your coming from. Maybe her desire is not to get that muscular. Maybe she wants a feminine shape. Also some women have naturally more muscle then others and can build at a faster rate then other females. I think she looks great just her obsession with food is becoming increasingly worrying. We all live once and we should have healthy attitudes towards food and fitness. Counting calories, what’s a cheat meal etc is ludicrous and not sustainable in the long run. After all there’s other things to life. She looks incredible I prefer a more feminine look to a muscular but it’s all down to preference. Just she’s slightly out of touch with reality.

I haven’t followed her for ages but I go have a look every now and again

Has she got any friends yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that she doesn’t even eat any of the food from her app? All she seems to eat is chicken rice and veg or salmon rice and veg. She doesn’t seem to eat any enjoyable meals? You can tell she has an awful relationship with food and I don’t agree with her imposing that on her followers. I know I’ve felt tit before seeing what she eats

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that she doesn’t even eat any of the food from her app? All she seems to eat is chicken rice and veg or salmon rice and veg. She doesn’t seem to eat any enjoyable meals? You can tell she has an awful relationship with food and I don’t agree with her imposing that on her followers. I know I’ve felt tit before seeing what she eats
I’m not surprised she’s not lost weight when she works out twice a day and eats what she eats 😂 all these influencers who convince you that they have a healthy relationship with food/exercise then in a year try and sell you something new with the guise that what they were doing last year was actually so unhealthy!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.