Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's an Instagram fad. A lot of them look mega shiny, they probably think they 'glow' but it just looks greasy.

Reactions: 5
I think some of the pinch of nom recipes are stolen from SlimmingWorld/WeightWatchers too.

side note - why is her face so shiny all the time?
The Botox I believe!!!!! Get yourself a bit of powder love your forrid is blinding 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think it's an Instagram fad. A lot of them look mega shiny, they probably think they 'glow' but it just looks greasy.
As someone with oily skin I use products to avoid this look at all costs 😂 wish I could swap skins with them can't believe pay for their skin to look oily like that

Reactions: 4
Why did she put in her story yesterday about not being able to eat for like 8 hours as her flat was in darkness and her Internet went down. She had people coming to remove her sofa- your telling me she couldn't of stepped outside her flat for 5 mins to order food 🤔
Very worrying/disturbing I thought.

Reactions: 6
Why did she put in her story yesterday about not being able to eat for like 8 hours as her flat was in darkness and her Internet went down. She had people coming to remove her sofa- your telling me she couldn't of stepped outside her flat for 5 mins to order food 🤔
I thought that was so weird too! I was like use your mobile data to order takeaway???

I thought that was so weird too! I was like use your mobile data to order takeaway???
Could easily have gone out to get some food to takeaway, or one of her friends could have brought something for her. I would have thought that someone who’s working out everyday and is as bUsY as her, would have meals prepped for a few days ahead. She regularly bangs on about how she eats 5 meals a day, is she seriously thinking that anyone is believing she’s cooking those fresh every day?

Reactions: 2
Im really intruiged as to what this photoshoot is for. Thinking about the fact that its going to be shown in stores around the UK, im wondering if its Boux Avenue (but that would be underwhelming). Could it be something like Nike or would that be way too big?

Im really intruiged as to what this photoshoot is for. Thinking about the fact that its going to be shown in stores around the UK, im wondering if its Boux Avenue (but that would be underwhelming). Could it be something like Nike or would that be way too big?
Nike only work with legit athletes as far as I’m aware

What is wrong with her jaw? Side effects of all the gear she's been taking?

• Haha
Nike only work with legit athletes as far as I’m aware
Boux Ave have done down the influencer route for their models so could be that.
Edit: just watched her stories, it’s gym gear so it’s probably a sports shop/brand. Could be JD?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Boux Ave have done down the influencer route for their models so could be that.
Edit: just watched her stories, it’s gym gear so it’s probably a sports shop/brand. Could be JD?
It could be USA PRO, they’ve done collections with Little Mix and Louisa in the past

Like she’d order a takeaway, she’s far too restrictive.
Shes boasting like she’s proud of going without food, I used to be the same when I had an eating disorder I was smug and secretly glad and proud when I didn’t eat for long periods.

The picture she uploaded of her make up earlier omg 😂 she 100% has filler in her jaw and chin who the duck does she think she’s kidding

It’s Anna Fowler who shot it , she is contracted for USA pro so will be that lol sports direct here you come “our court” 😂 always makes me cringe when her cult calls her “court”

• Haha
As someone with oily skin I use products to avoid this look at all costs 😂 wish I could swap skins with them can't believe pay for their skin to look oily like that
I’m with you on this, oily skin is the bane of my life but if I get rid of the oil I’m dry as duck. And I’m shiny even before the oil gets me. Can’t win!

It’s Anna Fowler who shot it , she is contracted for USA pro so will be that lol sports direct here you come “our court” 😂 always makes me cringe when her cult calls her “court”
wow if its USA Pro then thats such a let down i cant believe she would make such a big deal of this 😂 they arent even a good sports wear brand!

Reactions: 1
wow if its USA Pro then thats such a let down i cant believe she would make such a big deal of this 😂 they arent even a good sports wear brand!
I know lol ! As far as I know USA pro contracts Anna for their fitness shots . Could be another brand but unlikely lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.