Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done a couple of her workouts in the past, she's a bit too wired to the moon for me though. She needs to slow down a bit and give people a chance.

What are the recipes on her app like? I've not got the app, don't really think I want to give her any of my hard earned money either haha.

Reactions: 4
Tbf the recipes I've tried have been really nice, chorizo and broccoli pasta is really tasty and the chicken sausage rolls. There's a good amount on there. Just have to double check the calories as peeps have said some don't seem accurate

Reactions: 2
Might sound snobby, but I find the recipes on her app targeted at people who don't really cook. They're quite basic. (Apologies)

Plus I've noticed a couple of them are ripped straight off one of the supplement websites (might have been MyProtein).

Reactions: 7
Might sound snobby, but I find the recipes on her app targeted at people who don't really cook. They're quite basic. (Apologies)

Plus I've noticed a couple of them are ripped straight off one of the supplement websites (might have been MyProtein).
Agreed and a few are pinch of nom copies too

Really, yea you may have a point there. I'm surprised none of those places esp a supplement website havent said anything. Maybe that's why she's got that ols food guy to make the meals for her and she's looking for a vegan chef to join her team.

Reactions: 1
Long time reader here. I cannot stand her. She is fake and the nice facade she puts on slips too often.
If you know her from Essex and when she was younger - she’s someone you don’t want to know. I love seeing people doing well and constantly praised her at the start of lockdown for doing so well for herself but now she just comes across as money desperate?
She seems to have a very boring, shallow life with hardly any friends other than her PA. would also love to know what happened to her dog!
The dancing and laughing to the camera have to stop. I don’t think she’s actually healthy at all and the cult she’s created is harmful, I don’t know why people don’t call her out for the editing of pics etc

Reactions: 10
Long time reader here. I cannot stand her. She is fake and the nice facade she puts on slips too often.
If you know her from Essex and when she was younger - she’s someone you don’t want to know. I love seeing people doing well and constantly praised her at the start of lockdown for doing so well for herself but now she just comes across as money desperate?
She seems to have a very boring, shallow life with hardly any friends other than her PA. would also love to know what happened to her dog!
The dancing and laughing to the camera have to stop. I don’t think she’s actually healthy at all and the cult she’s created is harmful, I don’t know why people don’t call her out for the editing of pics etc
I wish we had some of the Instagram followers calling her out for the editing. It's not going to happen though when the CoC gang up so viciously against anyone who posts anything other than vomit worthy gushy outside (see: should you call this a chest workout and not a bra bulge workout?)

Reactions: 3
7A79F2BA-CDA4-4F83-8859-6F81080C6349.jpeg

Did she used to have dark hair ? She looks so much better and more youthful here, minus the 2 inches makeup.

View attachment 323517
Did she used to have dark hair ? She looks so much better and more youthful here, minus the 2 inches makeup.
yeah she did, in some of the pics and videos on the phases on her app she has dark hair. She is pumped full of filler here too, i do actually think she looks better now than before. Shes a pretty girl but she’s caked in make up and she looks awful when shes all glammed up for her photoshoots!

Saw her stories this morning about something new which sounds like its clothing as she compared it to Lululemon stuff...another inthestyle collection? Anyone else notice how she doesnt wear any of her workout clothes in her workouts at all? Doesnt use her water bottles either...

Reactions: 7
yeah she did, in some of the pics and videos on the phases on her app she has dark hair. She is pumped full of filler here too, i do actually think she looks better now than before. Shes a pretty girl but she’s caked in make up and she looks awful when shes all glammed up for her photoshoots!

Saw her stories this morning about something new which sounds like its clothing as she compared it to Lululemon stuff...another inthestyle collection? Anyone else notice how she doesnt wear any of her workout clothes in her workouts at all? Doesnt use her water bottles either...
This is what is making me think she's not completely genuine. All other fitness peeps that have their own products use them on a daily basis not just in promo pics on social media. I hope someone calls her out on it soon. I def wont be getting it, given her enough money the last few months

Reactions: 3

7129ABCF-1B06-4753-9A27-B0955F297A66.jpeg

How can you say she looks better now! She’s 24 ffs! Her body has been systematically abused and she’s lost all body fat in the face ageing her so terribly. It’s gaunt and screaming unhealthy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks at least 35 now. She's got so much filler yet her undereye bags and crows feet are terrible. My mum is 55 and she genuinely looks younger than her.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 323641
How can you say she looks better now! She’s 24 ffs! Her body has been systematically abused and she’s lost all body fat in the face ageing her so terribly. It’s gaunt and screaming unhealthy
ok granted and i agree she is gaunt and dealing with an eating disorder, but i think its terrifying that someone as young as her (shes 24 now so im talking pre 24) was full of filler and caked with make up! What i was saying is the natural make up look is so so much better for her.

This is what is making me think she's not completely genuine. All other fitness peeps that have their own products use them on a daily basis not just in promo pics on social media. I hope someone calls her out on it soon. I def wont be getting it, given her enough money the last few months
She is 100% not genuine 😂 she’s now doing another collection from another brand that she apparently loves but has never featured them before? That makes sense 😂😂😂

She definitely reads here, her latest story about going to the doctor about her eye. And after lockdown she’ll be seeing a REAL dermatologist not that girl on Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 5
Dermatologists have been opened during this lockdown. I’ve had to see one twice this lockdown.
I had a skin scare.
I seem to get the impression she’s pretty froogle with necessities E.g seeing a dermatologist, cooking utensils.
But when it comes to designer there’s no limits.
Let’s be honest she’s not broke and if I had that eye I would go straight to the doctors or dermatologist not put tea bags on my eye 🤣

Reactions: 6
Really, yea you may have a point there. I'm surprised none of those places esp a supplement website havent said anything. Maybe that's why she's got that ols food guy to make the meals for her and she's looking for a vegan chef to join her team.
I think some of the pinch of nom recipes are stolen from SlimmingWorld/WeightWatchers too.

side note - why is her face so shiny all the time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.