Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s using her apparent previous anorexia to make herself more popular 🤐

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she’s using her apparent previous anorexia to make herself more popular 🤐
Oh 100% ,as someone mentioned earlier she’s latched onto that as her USP.I also agree as others have said that her body was not built through these lives .I followed Courtney beginning of 2019 pre corona ,pre lives and pre the following she now has.She looked basically the same ! I’ve had an Ed ,I’ve also excessively trained and been obsessed with diet ,obviously I’m not Courtney I don’t know her real situation and her past but for me personally there was a definite difference between the two and I can separate them from one another .It might be just how she’s chosen to share her experiences and the timing but she did only used to talk about being obsessed with calorie counting and cardio and now all of a sudden it’s she had full blown Ed .
On a lighter note I did lol when she posted the other day asking if the ‘team’ wanted to see more fashion posts and inspo ...errrm 😂I’m sure the team prob do Actually as they’re all brainwashed but she dresses like a 45 year old traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her link to helo a dog thats been attacked thats going to cost 18k????
for one of the smallest dogs you can possibly have surely thats a con fund me page?

Anyone seen her link to helo a dog thats been attacked thats going to cost 18k????
for one of the smallest dogs you can possibly have surely thats a con fund me page?
It’s an awful thing to happen to the poor dog but bloody hell I would rather take a loan out and be paying it for x amount of years than begging on social media for people’s hard earned money because I irresponsibility didn’t take out pet insurance

Reactions: 6
Clearly I have no life.. I went through the donations her ‘friend’ who was almost crying only donated £30 😴 Porsche won’t pay for itself I guess

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sooo calorie obsessed! Just watched her food shop video “mangoes, pineapples are higher in calories so I don’t eat those” is such a dangerous thing to put out there to so many people! She’d cringe knowing what I eat in a day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe someone that makes as much money as Courtney, that poses with Porsche’s, new designer bags and shoes can only donate £30 to save her good friends pets life!!
She didn’t care about her own dogs life and clearly doesn’t care about anyone else’s!

also, anyone else think she looked like she was trying not to laugh in her story?

Her app does have plans (home or gym) under a different section. I just had a nosey at the weight/muscle gain programme and it actually looked ok. You repeat the same plan for 2 weeks before moving to the next phase which gets you your progressive overload. I think she should advertise it more tbh. However I have jumped fit to Emily Skye fit and will see how that goes! I know these apps don't beat having a personal trainer but someare definitely better than others!

I think she is reading here though, she posted on her story recently saying her body was built through her lives :rolleyes:
Let me know how you get on with Emily Skye please. I'm starting to find myself veering away from Courtneys app and workouts and have done a few from Sydney Cummings You Tube channel this week instead which I enjoyed.

I think doing so many HIIT sessions was starting to become a bit too much for me.

Reactions: 4
It’s all a show for Instagram I think. She’s obviously doing well for herself but I imagine that she buys stuff so she can post about it and show off. Her fashion sense is bad bad though

Let me know how you get on with Emily Skye please. I'm starting to find myself veering away from Courtneys app and workouts and have done a few from Sydney Cummings You Tube channel this week instead which I enjoyed.

I think doing so many HIIT sessions was starting to become a bit too much for me.
So far I'm loving it! Im doing the weight loss program. She has a 30 day free trial atm but I think I will continue. You get a choice of gym or home workout to do Mon-fri. I did a gym upper and core tester, it had: kettlebell burpee to single arm upright row, prone dumbbell rows with a single dumbbell combo, assisted pull ups with push up hand release, face pulls with q dumbbell squeeze press, yep more burpees but with a normal kettlebell row, and some core.

It deffo is far more weights focused. I don't know about the home program tbh but I guess there is only so much you can do, I'll keep you posted!

It’s all a show for Instagram I think. She’s obviously doing well for herself but I imagine that she buys stuff so she can post about it and show off. Her fashion sense is bad bad though
Someone I work with said she’s a table ponce. The type to drink all night and disappear when the bill comes 🙄

• Haha
I’m on the fb group and honestly they’re even more batshit than before the other day when Cb was complaining about people complaining .Its mostly middle aged Karen’s as well.
Hilarious

• Haha
The only human in the gram relatable and authentic in the fitness arena is the stunning stef_fit.

I don’t follow Courtney but I find lisafitt as bland as ditchwater. For me her body is too masculine and that hideous tattoo she will regret later in life.

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s cooking with the broken wooden spoon again! It’s been a week, get a new one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she’s cooking with the broken wooden spoon again! It’s been a week, get a new one!!!
All that money and she can’t buy a wooden spoon! A new Porsche but doesn’t own a wooden spoon, goes to show what a superficial idiot she is 😂

All that money and she can’t buy a wooden spoon! A new Porsche but doesn’t own a wooden spoon, goes to show what a superficial idiot she is 😂
And yet all her silly little minions think she cares about each and every one of them. All she cares about is raking it in.
She always sounds so surprised when the food tastes nice even though she apparently makes them all the time to develop her recipes from the app.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.