Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given up with her workouts now, I can’t deny her workouts have got me super slim but it’s so much cardio/calorie burn I’m now a flabby/intoned mess 😂 not to mention the toll on the body they take now for me.

Reactions: 5
Looked at her “range” on in the style and I’m pretty sure you can get it all on eBay and Amazon for so much cheaper lol none of it is unique or special. Also hardly any short shorts which she’s known for ? Defo just about the money Courtney is lol

Reactions: 8
Why on earth is she cooking with a broken wooden spoon? Just buy another they’re about £2!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wow her videos on her Facebook group today. She can’t take any criticism. She may look 45 but acts about 16

Reactions: 2
wow her videos on her Facebook group today. She can’t take any criticism. She may look 45 but acts about 16
I just watched it now , she’s such a snotty little cow isn’t she lol!! Like how dare someone say they didn’t enjoy her workout . They must have bad form
Blah blah blah . She’s vile

Reactions: 2
I just watched it now , she’s such a snotty little cow isn’t she lol!! Like how dare someone say they didn’t enjoy her workout . They must have bad form
Blah blah blah . She’s vile
What were the videos?

I’ve given up on her workouts too, they’re too intense to keep up for a long period of time!

Reactions: 4
What were the videos?

I’ve given up on her workouts too, they’re too intense to keep up for a long period of time!
Just her talking to the camera like “I know there’s a few negative comments about my workouts but I can’t please you all” and all of that kinda crap . She’s not happy people have said they are all a bit same . But her “warriors” are like omg we love you hun and of course she hasn’t replied to any of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just her talking to the camera like “I know there’s a few negative comments about my workouts but I can’t please you all” and all of that kinda crap . She’s not happy people have said they are all a bit same . But her “warriors” are like omg we love you hun and of course she hasn’t replied to any of them lol
I’ve seen similar on her lives before actually, she’s quite defensive/snappy when people give feedback that isn’t 100% positive.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen similar on her lives before actually, she’s quite defensive/snappy when people give feedback that isn’t 100% positive.
Yup she’s the type to blame you for not working hard enough , even if you follow her plans and work outs ....it’s not her fault for doing the one size fits all bollocks ....it’s YOU. Also the warriors are out in force defending the very small comments saying it’s the same etc . It’s hilarious , like a cult lol. Courtney of course hasn’t responded to any positive or negative cause Courtney is busy counting how much money she makes out of them lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Someone took a screen grab of her insta story the other day and posted about how beautiful she was. It’s weird how people become so obsessed with people they don’t know. Like people who follow mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon. It’s like they are the boy band members of today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone took a screen grab of her insta story the other day and posted about how beautiful she was. It’s weird how people become so obsessed with people they don’t know. Like people who follow mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon. It’s like they are the boy band members of today 😂
Influencers are so clever at creating this ‘friend’ image when all they’re after is your money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s no doubt in my mind she’s doing more strength training that the workouts she posts. Bet she’s on the racks in a gym and everything going all out on the dead lifts.

Reactions: 6
She’s laughing her way to the bank with her new Porsche and soon to be pad.
What I find interesting is her app is absolutely generic. If you go to Krissy Cela or Fit plan. They have plans or one off workouts for everyone. Courtney does not. How sustainable is it to keep doing live workouts?
What about those who want to follow a plan in the gym ?
She has done bloody well for someone who only has basic knowledge about fitness.
If you look at Natasha Ocean, Linn Lowes they have so much knowledge. You learn something.
Maybe that’s the target market. Young girls who are followers.

What I find interesting is her app is absolutely generic. If you go to Krissy Cela or Fit plan. They have plans or one off workouts for everyone. Courtney does not. How sustainable is it to keep doing live workouts?
She has done bloody well for someone who only has basic knowledge about fitness.
If you look at Natasha Ocean, Linn Lowes they have so much knowledge. You learn something.
Her target audience is just girls who want to look or be like her

There’s no doubt in my mind she’s doing more strength training that the workouts she posts. Bet she’s on the racks in a gym and everything going all out on the dead lifts.
100%. There's so way you can build and maintain muscle by doing star jumps and banded squats. Also, she has a barbell in the background of her insta stories - yet never uses it in her lives or in any of her workouts. Of course she is doing proper weight training on the sly, she just can't tell her 'warriors' that because hardly anyone has a barbell at home

Reactions: 6
Her app does have plans (home or gym) under a different section. I just had a nosey at the weight/muscle gain programme and it actually looked ok. You repeat the same plan for 2 weeks before moving to the next phase which gets you your progressive overload. I think she should advertise it more tbh. However I have jumped fit to Emily Skye fit and will see how that goes! I know these apps don't beat having a personal trainer but someare definitely better than others!

I think she is reading here though, she posted on her story recently saying her body was built through her lives :rolleyes:

• Haha
I know eating disorders are really complex and people can be in denial for years etc and judging from her pics clearly something was wrong, but I’ve followed her since she was 19 and up until last year her ED wasn’t really an ED it was just her spending a few hours on the treadmill, now it’s evolved into Spitting and chewing, anorexia etc etc
I followed her for years as well and though she did loosely mention the ED, it seems to have gone from her saying she just did too much cardio and professional dance training, to her now saying it was a full blown disorder. I understand that she maybe was not comfortable telling people about it before, or never thought it was that bad BUT the language she uses now is very triggering for people with ED and the way she talks about food and exercise in general is very worrying whe she has such a young fangirl audience who hang on her every word.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.