Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Inthestyle too. Can’t stand seeing hairdressers not wearing masks on these shoots

Reactions: 3
I just showed that pic to my husband and he thought she was 36 🙈 im shocked how old she looks In that pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree re her age, I am shocked she’s early 20s!!! I look younger than her and I’m 41!!

also her in the style collection looks tit!! Half the stuff is literally the same as shein where lots of the warriors already purchase from. She will prob still have a sellout collection though as her fan girls completely buy into it!

I can’t cope with how she says ‘yeah’ after everything and the dancing is SO cringe!!! You can tell she bloody LOVES herself

Reactions: 6
On her stories - “did you design the collection yourself?”
Yes I told the designers everything I wanted and they made it from this soft fabric i love

next story - “I don’t like seamless stuff but I loved the way this was cut”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah ok hunni

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm stuck in a rut with Courtney. I have the app and when I was training consistently I did have the best abs for me ever and managed to make some quad gains, but I'm a naturally muscular build (which probably helped) and I'm worried about long term progress. I don't think Courtney built her body through these workouts. Though she has toned up massively, I believe she built her body in the gym first..

I agree with a PP about Courtney not looking shredded and I find because she's so focused on making every session different, it's hard to progressively overload which everyone says is really important? I didn't increase my weights much with her as her workouts are so intense. Plus I would like to move towards being able to do pullups again etc. whereas she can only do a few pushups at a time.

Ramble over 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm stuck in a rut with Courtney. I have the app and when I was training consistently I did have the best abs for me ever and managed to make some quad gains, but I'm a naturally muscular build (which probably helped) and I'm worried about long term progress. I don't think Courtney built her body through these workouts. Though she has toned up massively, I believe she built her body in the gym first..

I agree with a PP about Courtney not looking shredded and I find because she's so focused on making every session different, it's hard to progressively overload which everyone says is really important? I didn't increase my weights much with her as her workouts are so intense. Plus I would like to move towards being able to do pullups again etc. whereas she can only do a few pushups at a time.

Ramble over 😂
Her workouts aren’t sustainable in my opinion. There’s no progressive overload which is needed to build strength. She didn’t build her body through her home workouts, she’s just shredded off fat from eating a diet and doing 2x workouts a day!

Reactions: 5
She defo didn’t build her body with her home workouts. Her home workouts are great for a high calorie burn and cardio but you’d need some heavy weights to get her look.

Reactions: 1
She used you weight train for a number or years at FF where my other half works and PT studio gym in Hainault,essex.
You will defo not built a body like that with only body weight / Lightweights.
I’ve been lifting for 3/4 years so I know!

I only found Courtney’s Instagram through ITS and I’m so shocked at how young she is 😱 I thought she was at least late 30’s! I’m 26 and I look A LOT younger than her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.