Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was searching a recipe yesterday on google and it come up with one on bbc and it was almost identical to one on her app 😂 I wonder who copied who.

I also think courtney is creating a dangerous diet culture where lots of her followers are obsessed with calorie counting and over exercising. Not sure if she has even noticed or if she is still suffering herself But i see so many dangerous posts in her fb group and it saddens me that all these impressionable young girls are being sucked into it without realising. I wish she would speak up on it

Reactions: 6
Was searching a recipe yesterday on google and it come up with one on bbc and it was almost identical to one on her app 😂 I wonder who copied who.

I also think courtney is creating a dangerous diet culture where lots of her followers are obsessed with calorie counting and over exercising. Not sure if she has even noticed or if she is still suffering herself But i see so many dangerous posts in her fb group and it saddens me that all these impressionable young girls are being sucked into it without realising. I wish she would speak up on it
I noticed her Pepsi max chicken is almost identical to a slimming world recipe. A woman with half a wooden spoon and no lids for her pots does not strike me as someone who experiments with new recipes in the kitchen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed her Pepsi max chicken is almost identical to a slimming world recipe. A woman with half a wooden spoon and no lids for her pots does not strike me as someone who experiments with new recipes in the kitchen lol
yeah I thought that as that recipe is also in the pinch of nom book.the recipe I saw was tuna and cottage cheese on jacket potato

Reactions: 3
yeah I thought that as that recipe is also in the pinch of nom book.the recipe I saw was tuna and cottage cheese on jacket potato
I had never heard of pinch of nom but I just had a look and it looks like Courtney has ‘pinched’ quite a few of their recipes

I reckon she thinks the broken wooden spoon makes it look like it’s used so much it’s broken. And she keeps it for that reason - makes her look like a master chef with her faithful overused spoon.
Maybe hoping for a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg her hairstyles vid 😂😂 using eyeshadow to colour in her scalp on the last one. Honestly how can you be so vain

• Haha
I reckon she thinks the broken wooden spoon makes it look like it’s used so much it’s broken. And she keeps it for that reason - makes her look like a master chef with her faithful overused spoon.
Maybe hoping for a freebie.
Did you see the one where she makes the lasagne (which is actually v nice btw) and she realises after 5 mins the pan is too small ? Surely if she made it all the time or actually cooked like ever she would know that pan was going to be way to small

Reactions: 8
For some strange reason I’m still on the group on fb and the women and young girls on there really worry me .Literally fretting over how many calories they’ve eaten ,not being able to fit a workout in ,why they haven’t burnt as many calories as Courtney on the workout ,trying to train with injuries .Its actually quite worrying ,yeah it’s helped many people get fit ,feel happier etc but how many are now obsessive over it and are letting it affect their daily lives .Exercise for the average joe isn’t meant to consume all of your time and energy .

For some strange reason I’m still on the group on fb and the women and young girls on there really worry me .Literally fretting over how many calories they’ve eaten ,not being able to fit a workout in ,why they haven’t burnt as many calories as Courtney on the workout ,trying to train with injuries .Its actually quite worrying ,yeah it’s helped many people get fit ,feel happier etc but how many are now obsessive over it and are letting it affect their daily lives .Exercise for the average joe isn’t meant to consume all of your time and energy .
I don’t look very often because it’s so toxic but there are literally people in there who have tested positive with covid who are worried about missing workouts!!

• Haha
I just joined to have a look and it’s soo depressing...

This girl has gone on holiday and said herself she had a great time but is now pulling herself apart over how she looks in the photos. Not sure if it’s an attention thing because she has 85 comments from other people telling her she looks amazing, but either way it’s a toxic group

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Courtney still has some sort of an eating disorder.
She continually monitors her calories throughout the year. Probably starves herself before a night out.
Bla bla. As an observer you notice that. So naive young girls who are desperate will follow. They will do anything to look like her and don’t realise their habits have now turned into somewhat of an addiction.
Can you believe lockdown she herself was eating 1300 calories? I’m shocked as she must have been training hard in the gym.
Courtney is somehow playing into their insecurities possibly without realising I personally don’t think it’s intentional. She had a duty in a way as she is making a lot of money from these vulnerable women. But I also think they are responsible for themselves. As they do have 24 hours in a day and I’m sure they come across a lot of people in their daily lives and on their social media feeds.

I do feel now Instagram has a huge amount of people who want to become influencers just to get rich quick. I’ve started to wean off it as most are all the same advertising something for their own gain. Half of the stuff they advertise whether it’s their own product or not they don’t use. We are all being mislead.

Reactions: 2
She continually monitors her calories throughout the year. Probably starves herself before a night out.
Bla bla. As an observer you notice that. So naive young girls who are desperate will follow. They will do anything to look like her and don’t realise their habits have now turned into somewhat of an addiction.
Can you believe lockdown she herself was eating 1300 calories? I’m shocked as she must have been training hard in the gym.
Courtney is somehow playing into their insecurities possibly without realising I personally don’t think it’s intentional. She had a duty in a way as she is making a lot of money from these vulnerable women. But I also think they are responsible for themselves. As they do have 24 hours in a day and I’m sure they come across a lot of people in their daily lives and on their social media feeds.

I do feel now Instagram has a huge amount of people who want to become influencers just to get rich quick. I’ve started to wean off it as most are all the same advertising something for their own gain. Half of the stuff they advertise whether it’s their own product or not they don’t use. We are all being mislead.
She absolutely still has issues with food, however she wants to try to dress it up, it’s very easy to spot. I have (thankfully) recovered from an eating disorder but I do find myself very switched on to these people. Her and Alexandra Cane are both triggering for me at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The exercise on injury worries me too. I had an accident last week and really dam aged my arm and leg, there’s no way I could’ve exercised. I really would’ve hurt myself further if I did. I’m back now, a bit better so exercising again but still taking it super easy. The amount of people I see say they’d hurt their knees or whatever and still doing loads of exercise really worries me.

Reactions: 1
She absolutely still has issues with food, however she wants to try to dress it up, it’s very easy to spot. I have (thankfully) recovered from an eating disorder but I do find myself very switched on to these people. Her and Alexandra Cane are both triggering for me at the moment.
Agree ,I’ve had an Ed too and done AC triggering .Courtney I can see past now but that’s only been a recent thing .Dont know why I’m one way about one and not the other .Have unfollowed AC but I should do the same and wean myself of IG

Reactions: 1
I
yes stay away from those accounts. Unfollow them.
Someone mentioned their knees hurt.
You should not be doing hiit training everyday. Of course you will be prone to injury. Stop this right how’s recover and then slowly alternate your training days. May you recover quickly and I hope your not in too much agony ❤

I just joined to have a look and it’s soo depressing...

This girl has gone on holiday and said herself she had a great time but is now pulling herself apart over how she looks in the photos. Not sure if it’s an attention thing because she has 85 comments from other people telling her she looks amazing, but either way it’s a toxic group
I saw this too,poor woman .I know that feeling ,I don’t let people take photos of me when I’m ‘fat’ fat to me is when I’m not at my absolute lowest weight .However I am trying to get past this ,only just let my partner take a photo of me with our baby and he is 5 months .Theres no photos of me with my daughter until I dropped 4 stone .Sad really but I’m trying to change

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've had an ED in the past and currently suffer with exercise addiction. During lockdown it got really bad since I essentially had all day everyday to exercise if I wanted. I ended up with severe pain in both my knees, tearing ligaments in my ankle and pulled my back because I was doing HIIT classes and running sometimes three times a day. I don't do Courtney's plan but people should really be careful doing that amount of exercise, especially in their homes where the flooring might be too hard. Take it from someone who can't help herself from exercising even when I'm injured

• Sad
  • Heart
From past experience, I used to be one of them girls and it took over my life, consi

I have had to unfollow so many fitness pages as this last while am at such a bad place with body image and food guit I had to unfollow her yesterday she doesn't have a healthy approach to food and the over exercising before Instagram I was a girl who would work out 3 days a week to feel good and for my mental health, not to have a certain body type would never compare myself and was happy, pages like hers are not good for young girls who think they have to look a certain way or have a certain body to be considered beautiful it's so sad this day in age

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.