Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little hints that she’s got a man. The typical bunch of flowers shot, the arm and wrists in the background lol

Reactions: 5
I think his name is Nathan Sugar. Quick LinkedIn search shows he works for a family business, I also think he’s younger than he looks. Looks at least 40 but then again so does she

Reactions: 8
I think his name is Nathan Sugar. Quick LinkedIn search shows he works for a family business, I also think he’s younger than he looks. Looks at least 40 but then again so does she
Simon Sugar, Alan’s son, is the chairman and founder. A quick google shows Nathan is Alan’s grandson

Reactions: 6
Alan Sugars grandson? Wouldn’t expect anything less from her than to pick someone from money
didn’t help her with the hole in the apartment ceiling though did he weird she’s gone public with him but little things she says has not once suggested she was seeing someone. Maybe she’s more keen as mustard than him?

Reactions: 4
She’s been hinting at a man for a few months with flowers in the background of her stories etc. Bet it’s over by this time next year, old Essex money families are very different to new Essex money.

Reactions: 6