Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following goob_u2 ? He's roasted Courtney for picture editing which is why she has restricted comments

Reactions: 9
She’s had an absolute mare reckon she’s gonna respond to the video calling her out for her lying attempt or carry on and pretend it never happened? I’m with the latter tbh

Reactions: 6
The video about him not being able to get a girl like Courtney….absolute GOLD

Reactions: 5
So she saying she hasn’t edited but then she is scribbling so the a tool to make her look more defined
haha i watched this but it was early and I was so confused .Im on pain meds and thought It was just the meds making me not understand wtf she was on about

Pussy Lift don't think I have seen or will see anything funnier on the Internet this year !! Wish he would find the Kate Hayes page on here and do her wiki , her photoshop edits are

Reactions: 4
She’s had an absolute mare reckon she’s gonna respond to the video calling her out for her lying attempt or carry on and pretend it never happened? I’m with the latter tbh
Yep the latter she just ignores it and carries on normal Monday. I used to do her workouts in lockdown and follow her until I found Kim's app, much more sustainable and better results with Kim

Reactions: 4
Imagine going to a nice relaxing detox week in Thailand and Miss know it all is there .

Reactions: 2