Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reviewing the 28 day challenge so you don't have to day 3: CB today and I actually managed 26 out of 45 minutes. 80 percent of exercises i had to modify. The warm up was erratic and it was a warm up! So many combinations. I put my headphones and music on from my tablet so I don't have to listen to her screeching but honestly so confused the whole way through. The combinations kept switching and changing throughout and stopped at 26 minutes when I seriously think I've done some damage to my pelvis (at a modified version of an exercise) how are people supposed to keep up with this ?

Reactions: 5
Her chin so pointy. She looks very plastic in the latest pic as well!😬😬😬

Reactions: 1
Her chin so pointy. She looks very plastic in the latest pic as well!😬😬😬
some form of injectables - thought she said she was over all that after having it “all” dissolved 🙄. Why can’t she just age gracefully and be happy with a natural look. She should turn to her mum; I think she looks better!

Reactions: 2
I know it’s a fcking con!! When I used to follow her pre lockdown, her kitchen skills and equipment were basic! Her kitchen equipment has only come along because she’s been gifted items! People used to call her out all the time! There is no way has ever knocked out all those dishes herself. was knocking out those dishes. It’s ridiculous… she probably wants to partner with a supermarket or a food supplier of some kind for her food. She always faces brands towards the camera, blatantly hoping they pick up on it. She will never be a Joe Wicks because he was a first, and he was at least genuine with him and his Lucy Bee coconut oil (well it came across like that anyway) as this was pre influencer era

God terrible typos there…forgive me 🤣🤣🤣. Got into a right rant I think!
I have somewhat mutual friends with people who have been close to her and also those who have fallen victim to her in the past … can confirm, she scans insta day & night and quite literally depends on the ability to do direct copies of content/recipes - she also pays for access to well known apps to use their workout plans as her own.

Reactions: 4
some form of injectables - thought she said she was over all that after having it “all” dissolved 🙄. Why can’t she just age gracefully and be happy with a natural look. She should turn to her mum; I think she looks better!
I thought this! I think her mum looks better than her loool

Apparently she has a new agent, maybe we should give them oversight of those racist tweets!

Reactions: 3
She literally posts the same tit every week. And it’s the same people commenting as well. Always guaranteed a comment from Kim French and from Hayley Madigan. Both of whom are full of tit as well

Reactions: 7
again no trigger warning or anything, swear to god she makes these posts twice a week
IMHO now that muscle is now the new skinny - it's all the same issue. I just went on to some of the stories she shared from her warriors and they are all just as thin but with more prominent muscle. an ED isn't just about being thin courtney - it's DISORDERED EATING WHICH INCLUDES EXERCISE. she is continually advocating ED behavior by mirror checking, calorie counting, exercising to the extreme. I've just come out of cbt therapy for an ED and it taught me to STOP ALL OF THESE.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She literally posts the same tit every week. And it’s the same people commenting as well. Always guaranteed a comment from Kim French and from Hayley Madigan. Both of whom are full of tit as well
Funny how her and Hayley Madigan seem to preach different things but are always all over each other. The thing that unites them seems to be management and that they are both dickheads.

Reckon we could get a Hayley Madigan thread going? As you are right she is full of tit.

Funny how her and Hayley Madigan seem to preach different things but are always all over each other. The thing that unites them seems to be management and that they are both dickheads.

Reckon we could get a Hayley Madigan thread going? As you are right she is full of tit.
Her I'm so relatable with my 'fat rolls' and cellulite are ridiculous. She is still incredibly lean! Absolutely tiny!

Reactions: 4

Yeah complete chalk and cheese really but seem to love each other!
Hayley Madigan is just another example of a PT who’s completely out of touch with her ‘oh but look at me I have cellulite too, I am the same as you’ posts

Reactions: 2
@Kiki999 and @JayRad any idea if we can just start a thread on her or is there a Tattle process?

Totally agree when she goes on about that stuff it is stupid or going on about bloat but is actually just pushing her stomach out.

Don't want to detail the CB thread too much though 😂

@Kiki999 and @JayRad any idea if we can just start a thread on her or is there a Tattle process?

Totally agree when she goes on about that stuff it is stupid or going on about bloat but is actually just pushing her stomach out.

Don't want to detail the CB thread too much though 😂
I’m not sure if there’s a process but she definitely deserves one! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.