Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just starting following one of the ‘warriors’- Is it just me that doesn’t think getting up at 4.30am to exercise when you seem to be in the house all day is normal? I have 2 kids and work full time out of the house but I still find time that’s not 4.30am!

Reactions: 9
Reviewing the 28 day challenge so you don't have to. Day 5 is it ? And I've cancelled my subscription 😂 I've still got it until the end of the month but that's £16 I'll never see again ! Honestly what it was for me is how I spent the entire day in pain yesterday because of the workout Wednesday and I've recovered and ready to go again today and I see 'full body low impact by CB' hallelujah. Now tell me what is low impact about jumping with dumbbells in the air ? That did it for me, nope sorry I'm going to use the gym instead. Honestly fair play to anyone who can complete this challenge but let's be honest it's not realticis as a workout upkeep unless you have no job, no kids, no responsibility and can keep up with the erraticness and injury. It's a no from me.

Reactions: 15
short term challenges are basically encouraging bad habits and a very quick fix. bad bad bad. the best way to lose weight and get fit is to make small but maintainable changes. not a crash diet and exercise every day just to get on her Instagram ???? Wtf ???

Reactions: 5
short term challenges are basically encouraging bad habits and a very quick fix. bad bad bad. the best way to lose weight and get fit is to make small but maintainable changes. not a crash diet and exercise every day just to get on her Instagram ???? Wtf ???
Everything about her challenges just continue with her theme of creating ED’s and body dysmorphia in her clients. The things she clearly suffers from that she is passing on to hundreds of women who think they’re doing the right thing by listening to her

Reactions: 4
Just starting following one of the ‘warriors’- Is it just me that doesn’t think getting up at 4.30am to exercise when you seem to be in the house all day is normal? I have 2 kids and work full time out of the house but I still find time that’s not 4.30am!
I think that’s the one who looks worrying thin and eats a load of junk.

Reactions: 6
I think the clue is in the name 'challenge.' healthy habits and lifestyle shouldn't be deemed as challenging. If done right, small changes can show big differences without having to be challenging. If I wanted to challenge myself I would climb Snowdon and get thousands of steps in. But that's ONE DAY. Not 28 days back to back of challenging myself. It becomes not enjoyable anymore. And what do her die hard warriors do once the challenge is over ? Just go onto another one and another one? Which creates classic ED and over exercise behaviours? Sorry for the rant 😂

Is that Tamsyn by any chance? I’ve thought the same. She’s literally a mutant of Courtney 🙈 even her stories, sayings and stupid dance moves are exactly the same as Courtney.

Reactions: 7
Is that Tamsyn by any chance? I’ve thought the same. She’s literally a mutant of Courtney 🙈 even her stories, sayings and stupid dance moves are exactly the same as Courtney.
And her food every day is shocking 🧐

Just loads of sugar and broccoli always covered in what I can only think it Mayo???

She makes me a wee bit sad, she is very very thin and does her 4:30am workouts but eats tons of sugary food -she was away for her kids birthday and done her workout in the morning in her hotel/airb&b and then spent forever justifying why she does it when away - I think when you need to justify things like that you probably know it’s weird. She also done it when she was really unwell with covid - saying she might be unwell but she was still getting it done. Then Courtney shared her post. Sometimes your body does need an actual rest & that’s okay but Tamsin seems addicted.

And her food every day is shocking 🧐

Just loads of sugar and broccoli always covered in what I can only think it Mayo???
It’s really bad , and the thing is they all think they are being super healthy by eating /drinking all those supplements and bars etc full of fake sugar

She makes me a wee bit sad, she is very very thin and does her 4:30am workouts but eats tons of sugary food -she was away for her kids birthday and done her workout in the morning in her hotel/airb&b and then spent forever justifying why she does it when away - I think when you need to justify things like that you probably know it’s weird. She also done it when she was really unwell with covid - saying she might be unwell but she was still getting it done. Then Courtney shared her post. Sometimes your body does need an actual rest & that’s okay but Tamsin seems addicted.
I bet all she talks about is Courtney and her diet

I find it quite sad also that her whole day just revolves around exercise and Courtney Black 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s literally all she does and talks about. Definitely obsessive behaviour. 😬

Reactions: 9
‘Activewear’ shoot day. Let’s wait and see what her excuse is for only using tiny skinny models. She got called out about it for the USA pro collection and said she had no control over it, so now she has control I wonder if she’ll do it differently…

Reactions: 3
‘Sofina Active’…Oner Active - if I was Krissy Cela I’d be getting the cease and desist prepared as we speak.

Last edited:
I really don’t get that top that just shows off cleavage. Obviously we know why she would wear that but why would anyone else want to

Reactions: 6
She’s always gonna be one step behind krissy. Even down to the post in the lab coat 😂 I’m sure krissy done the same at some point. No original thought or idea has come from Courtney’s brain

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.