Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish she’d mention a charity like Beat or even just say that if you think you may have disordered eating that you should get professional help. So many of her ‘warriors’ probably need that.

But this is someone who refuses to even caption her stories to make them accessible when there’s now an automatic feature to do it. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about anyone else in the slightest.

I’m waiting for her activewear launch to be the least diverse campaign ever.

Reactions: 10
She completely changes who she is all the time. She used to preach the whole going to bed at 8pm, not going out, not drinking etc and now she's trying to be a London party girl. Give it a rest Court.

Reactions: 16
A case of trying so bad to fit in , its doing the opposite 🤣she will be trying to get a part in made in Chelsea next 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean in all fairness the Bon Bon outfit is a lot better than some of her other outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can’t this just be extended to everything! Whilst wellness and fitness products can have a more profound effect, the financial impact on say purchasing a Dyson Wrap is also not good for those who have a lower disposable income. I just wish all #ad #gifted stuff was dropped! Get rid of all the “influencer” leeches, I fear for the younger society. I’m glad I’m of the MySpace era 🤣 when Instagram wasn’t even a thing!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her latest recipe video? Putting eggs in the air fryer?
Because boiling an egg is so much hassle these days 😂

But she takes them out and puts them in ice so they are cold, runny eggs?
Impressed they don't explode tbh.

But she takes them out and puts them in ice so they are cold, runny eggs?
Impressed they don't explode tbh.
I've seen this idea becoming quite popular on Instagram reels etc in the last couple of weeks … so surprise surprise there’s no originality from her doing this once again

Reactions: 5
She seems so surprised by her own cookbook… maybe because she didn’t write any of it 😂

Other than having her face on the front do we think she had any input into it at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s a fcking con!! When I used to follow her pre lockdown, her kitchen skills and equipment were basic! Her kitchen equipment has only come along because she’s been gifted items! People used to call her out all the time! There is no way has ever knocked out all those dishes herself. was knocking out those dishes. It’s ridiculous… she probably wants to partner with a supermarket or a food supplier of some kind for her food. She always faces brands towards the camera, blatantly hoping they pick up on it. She will never be a Joe Wicks because he was a first, and he was at least genuine with him and his Lucy Bee coconut oil (well it came across like that anyway) as this was pre influencer era

I know it’s a fcking con!! When I used to follow her pre lockdown, her kitchen skills and equipment were basic! Her kitchen equipment has only come along because she’s been gifted items! People used to call her out all the time! There is no way has ever knocked out all those dishes herself. was knocking out those dishes. It’s ridiculous… she probably wants to partner with a supermarket or a food supplier of some kind for her food. She always faces brands towards the camera, blatantly hoping they pick up on it. She will never be a Joe Wicks because he was a first, and he was at least genuine with him and his Lucy Bee coconut oil (well it came across like that anyway) as this was pre influencer era
God terrible typos there…forgive me 🤣🤣🤣. Got into a right rant I think!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.