Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 cracking up.

Also, is she just wanting someone from Sky to give her free service for a #ad. Just give up! I had the same with BT when I moved, but instead used my initiative and researched internet providers in my area and left during the cooling off period. How can she ask her “warriors” for recommendations when most won’t be living in SW10 🤣. She’s 100% hoping that someone from Sky reads to gift her a nice all inclusive package for god knows how many years…do your own research and pay for your own services like the rest of us!

Reactions: 8
Another holiday 😳. As she works so hard 🙄. After the ten massages a week and ten facials 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Another holiday 😳. As she works so hard 🙄. After the ten massages a week and ten facials 🤦‍♀️
Don’t forget she did that post the other day showing pieces of paper with scribbles of writing on the floor to show that she works very hard! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget she did that post the other day showing pieces of paper with scribbles of writing on the floor to show that she works very hard! 🤦🏻‍♂️
And that was the day that she went to the office for a morning then had to go home to bed 😂 can’t even handle 1 day of normal work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And that was the day that she went to the office for a morning then had to go home to bed 😂 can’t even handle 1 day of normal work.
She’s a melt! 😂 all she does is steal content from other people anyway so I’m not really sure what she’s got to work on!

Reactions: 7
Sorry is she making a story saying she’s been working for a whole month, so she wants to live somewhere different? Did you not just move from Essex to London? This is an ED behaviour. She may be eating well now but this constant control and change of environment is how I react to pressure and I’ve been struggling with an ED for 12 years. You’re always running until you get to the bottom of it unfortunately, even if you’re eating well.

Pat Sharp is back…. 🤣

fck me, who is Eugine? The alter ego of Eunice? Ignorance is bliss…where you been love?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed the amount of time and posts on either the grid or her story’s? She is absolutely obsessed with staying relevant and is so tit scared of any of her followers missing out on even one second of her so called amazing life.

I don’t think she has ever said she has been out for a bad anything, it’s also sooooooo amazing! She does that stupid grin when she talks and I actually find it quite vain and insulting. Like she doesn’t think the majority of her followers are actually struggling financially and can’t be affording £200 a meal every time to go out. Ignorance is bliss!!!

I just 100% know that as soon as that camera goes off, she is nothing, like literally nothing. How sad is that. The only time she is “ someone “ is when she is posting content and praising how “ amazing “ her life is when in reality it actually looks very very tit and lonely. There is only one reason she hasn’t taken a day off, and that’s because of what I have just said. She is nothing without the CB APP!

Reactions: 13
Not had a week off in ages?!?! When was going on holiday all the time work?
Filming content? Is it like ten minutes worth a day?

Reactions: 5
Do we think she reads this? Her post today is about work-life balance and explaining how stressful her work is and why she needs a rest.

She’s also done a story about needing a break!

Also all of these Jay Shetty podcast recommendations…does anyone remember when he used to constantly post the most utterly cringeworthy sponsored recorded videos on Facebook??

Reactions: 6
I still stand by there’s no way she was a professional dancer. She moves like she’s being attacked by a wasp!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.