Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I commented and she’s deleted it 😂
She's clearly steeling content from other influencers coz she has never performed chest movements with the correct form, now she's acting like she knows 😂 We see your BS Court 👀

Reactions: 4
A PT with terrible form. WTF🤣. Would you trust a teacher that was dumb. Or a dentist with 4 pegs missing noo you wouldn’t 🦷

I can't keep up with her tbh lmao. She's only lived in London in that rented place a few weeks and now her previous house she bought doesn't feel like home. I find it confusing how she's always the happiest she has ever been in her life, she's so manic all the time must be exhausting in her head?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can't keep up with her tbh lmao. She's only lived in London in that rented place a few weeks and now her previous house she bought doesn't feel like home. I find it confusing how she's always the happiest she has ever been in her life, she's so manic all the time must be exhausting in her head?
Wouldn’t surprise me if she has undiagnosed bi polar!

She is literally only saying it doesn’t feel like home for the gram … implying London living is the only way darling 🤣😩

Reactions: 3
She's clearly steeling content from other influencers coz she has never performed chest movements with the correct form, now she's acting like she knows 😂 We see your BS Court 👀
She ALWAYS does….she has no original ideas herself, mostly if not all her content is stolen from others…even the recipes!!!

Reactions: 6
“Omg guys shoot days are so hectic and stressful. It’s SUCH a stressful day… so I’m working 8 until 11!”
Wow Court, a 3 hour day where you just pose in front of a camera. Sounds exhausting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she is deleting comments on it but her latest post has suspiciously low engagement.

I know she is deleting comments on it but her latest post has suspiciously low engagement.
everyone’s seen it from about 50 other fitness influencers, she just repeats what she see’s and then gets upset when she gets called out for copying or her own poor form (she deleted her other chest press videos with the form she’s been piping on about for 2 years😂), or lying or making out she’s happier than she is or stealing other peoples recipes. I could go on….

If I was a follower I would find it depressing how someone constantly moans. Her page is not uplifting at all. It’s Me Me Me all the time. Must be exhausting.

Is there a possibility she does not feel like it’s home as she was burgled or something along the lines recently?

Reactions: 2
So during Courtney’s EXTREMELY HECTIC, STRESSFUL day she’s managed to find the time to do a huge food shop, go to Stretch lab AND have a sports massage 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.