Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Ferne use to do her live workouts in the first lockdown….I vaguely remember seeing Ferne post a story and tagged CB it? 🤔 Before she jumped on the fitness wagon…unless I dreamt it….🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she did , she used to comment on her posts !

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Ferne use to do her live workouts in the first lockdown….I vaguely remember seeing Ferne post a story and tagged CB it? 🤔 Before she jumped on the fitness wagon…unless I dreamt it….🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember that too! Wonder why they unfollowed each other.. Must be something to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

People’s foreheads are always shiny after Botox for some reason

‘i dont jump from relationship to relationship’ ummmm ok lol
who actually poses questions like this? Why would anyone be interested in this? Is it her, asking herself - knee jerk reaction to Lozza situation to basically say he was none of those? 🤣🙄

Reactions: 3
Omg, irritates the fck about of me sheep fashion. Be a shepherd not a sheep! You look like a white girl Destiny’s Child circa 1999 but during that era you were actually doing this!

btw has this even been shown on here? Just shows she’s always been an attention seeker FYI! Google is a powerful tool!

and all the other videos from this user whenever it is! Must be here and all her friends being minions in the background looking for gratification 🤣🙈

oh my god noooo hahahah

Talking on her story now about how if lockdown didn't happen her business would still be just as successful. Delusion. You could at least admit the circumstances benefitted you instead of pretending you were successful on for your work ethic alone.

Reactions: 33
Talking on her story now about how if lockdown didn't happen her business would still be just as successful. Delusion. You could at least admit the circumstances benefitted you instead of pretending you were successful on for your work ethic alone.
Ohhhhh she’s annoying. It’s only the live workouts that she did that made her popular. It’s also the reason I unfollowed her, too many posts and stories per day. Annoying.

Reactions: 9
Ironic that she talks about sustainability with running a business when her programme isn’t sustainable at all.
Does anyone remember the launch party she had for her online business? I think it was before Covid in 2020? She definitely had money before this business

Reactions: 2
She’s previously admitted that the lockdown benefitted her?? was all like “obviously it’s been sad for many people but I’ve done well because of it”. So now she’s changing her story again! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m getting whiplash

Reactions: 6
she got kinda of defensive about it too

Reactions: 3
Just seen her stories at her family home. Obviously comes from money, does anyone know what her parents do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.