Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shell09

So from that earlier post I decided to message ronique myself didn’t think she would reply but she did . I don’t even know the girl but I felt too invested in it to let it lie .

She applied . Messaged Courtney her self . With a lovely message and Her reply was , we’ve received your application will be in touch . They weren’t in touch ,she wasn’t even shortlisted . I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to feel as though I’m being two faced or talking about this girls messages to me but it really annoyed me . She clearly feels threatened as I personally feel that lass has worked well, she looks strong . She’s lost loads of weight and is now a PT her self . She has a good following . She will prob get some un relatable Pt again who she dines out with and is BFF’s 🙄 I wouldn’t line her pockets anyway I told Ronique you’re better than her app anyway and she said over half the reply’s said the same thing . So yeah I feel better now I got that out . I’ll never forget when I had the app and it wasn’t working and I messaged the team then she was like guys stop messaging the team it’s not going to get fixed if we have to keep replying we’re working on it . Well so you should . I’m a mum of 3 working min wage job in lockdown and paying for your app you silly bint sort it out haha x

Reactions: 8

melissatiney

Her gym wear is literally only suitable if you have fake boobs. The whole point of a sports bra is to support your boobs whilst you exercise, her bras barely even cover your boobs let alone support them 🤦🏼‍♀️ and as for those shorts… 🤢

ShimmyNE

I wonder how many hours she spends eye fking herself in the mirror every day, it’s so cringe!!! The ED posts are very triggering to a lot of the followers too-

I wish they’d all know about her fattist Tweets from years ago. I bet she sits and laughs at these poor people sucked in lining her tacky pockets

melissatiney

The annoying sound she makes before/during/after her work outs where she’s like “AY! AY! AYYY!! AY!!” REALLY grates on me 😬😬😬 so bloody annoying

melissatiney

I wanna know why she’s wasting so much money on skin care products and treatments when she’s only 25 and I can’t see anything wrong with her skin?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s gonna age earlier with all these treatments I swear 😂

Noodles28

Chatty Member
Was he deffo with her? If so was he seeing both at the same time 🤔🤔

she’s getting her money’s worth out of that teeny green bag…

• Haha

PSTVTY01

A few months ago Court had the clearest skin apparently and could wait to share her secrets which we now know is “Le Skin”. Today she says she gets breakouts and it isn’t perfect which is alarming as I wouldn’t want to use something that made me break out. Please make up your mind CB!

Chi4

VIP Member
All those vitamins and great food she eats . Yet having to have endless treatments for hair and skin 🤥.

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Same old thing , trying on clothes , going on holiday . Comes back says how hard she’s works and off she goes again 🤦‍♀️Skin is bad , shred again

Lucyann89

Time stamp/ what was said? It’s a 40min video 😂😂
it’s near the end - basically they were seeing each other for about 4 weeks before Paris and he love bombed her. Then she booked to go on holiday with him, paid a lot of money to change her flights and he text her when she was about to go to bed to say it’s done. This was a week after Paris. Then a week later he had a new gf 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
She will be moaning when she moves next about how she drank and ate the wrong foods as she was out too much living in laaannnnndon ! And who’s the new friend lol