Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ferret123

Omg, irritates the fck about of me sheep fashion. Be a shepherd not a sheep! You look like a white girl Destiny’s Child circa 1999 but during that era you were actually doing this!

btw has this even been shown on here? Just shows she’s always been an attention seeker FYI! Google is a powerful tool!

and all the other videos from this user whenever it is! Must be here and all her friends being minions in the background looking for gratification 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

AllAboutMeeeeeee

Considering it’s her job to work out, I don’t get how little definition she has. There’s nothing wrong with her figure at all, but you’d think someone who trained as much as her would have a hint of abs or shape in her arms

Kiki999

I'm guessing Courtney doesn't know or just has so much money that she does no research on the designer pieces she buys but Alexander Wang was accused of sexual assault. Aside from the fact those g string jeans are hideous I would never financially support someone like that. I don't think any charges were brought but he somewhat admitted that he acted inappropriately

• Wow

billyboy127

Chatty Member
The dance videos are something else I remember in the first lockdown I have to admit I did a few of the workouts…..then the dancing started….the fake ness started shining through and I saw her for what she really is. The annoying cooking videos in the bra?? I mean really? Also the workouts are fucking crazy! No form 😂 really intense moves so no wonder so many people are injuring themselves. And no wonder people are losing weight considering how much she jumps about 😂 A little brat who fucking loves herself and plays on the sympathy of others as she had an ED.

Chi4

VIP Member
She must just spend most of her time bogging at herself in the mirror and taking cringe pics and smiling insanely at her reflection 😩.

• Haha
Same old thing , trying on clothes , going on holiday . Comes back says how hard she’s works and off she goes again 🤦‍♀️Skin is bad , shred again
This needs to be reworked into a new thread title 😂

Come back, off she goes again, skin is bad, shred again

Clearly her life revolves around money and people pleasing. She will never be happy, no matter how many times she moves locations.

passmethetea101

Get the girl to O Beach Club or something....
Courtney love you're an east end essex girl desperetely trying to beg Chelsea girls. You can tell they're all laughing at her behind her back

indeedjoy

She has looks so thin now , so obvious she is over exercising.
Her food is just a chemical shitstorm, barely any vegetables or fruit just low calorie and sweetners on everything
Deffo think she has developed an obsession and looks quite poorly

Going out with the girllsssssss I just lavvvv ittt it’s sooo much funnnn

calm down love, we all know how much you beg friends and are almost always on your own 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
In her new YouTube video she’s going on about how much she loves açai bowls yet in her previous one she tries it for the first time 🤣

Can’t even keep up with her own lies when documenting it

• Haha

PSTVTY01

How offensive is she seriously? Constantly admitting to awful things like taking drugs and now saying she used to be super critical of everybody weight, looks and appearance when she "had" her ED. Sorry but you said you only got over your ED not that long ago but we all know your not over it so we all know your still the same person? She makes me feel ill when she talks.