Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the classic “i’ve been so stressed lately” on her stories and when she’s back from mykonos she’ll be posting about how much she needed that holiday (again) and something vague about how stressful it is to run three businesses

Reactions: 6
Can we just address how she keeps saying Mykanos is 'the best'.
Anyone who has travelled knows that it isn't, it isn't even the best Greek island!
Go see some culture rather than chasing for friends

Reactions: 11
So she does a reel about wearing her own brand to the airport/travel in and she doesn’t even wear it yo go Mykonos 😂

Reactions: 5
I think it’s so off in the CB group someone has posted a transformation pic of them at full term pregnancy then 10 months out. Why not at least show post partum? Just trying for something that looks more dramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's ridiculous. Or even show the body pre- pregnancy. How can you tell anything from a full term photo!?

I think it’s so off in the CB group someone has posted a transformation pic of them at full term pregnancy then 10 months out. Why not at least show post partum? Just trying for something that looks more dramatic
lol 🤣🤣🤣 absolute nonsense

I still laugh at the woman who has had an obvious tummy tuck and said she has lost the weight since March. Erm you had a tummy tuck and lipo and have been posting the same progress photos for 3 years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still laugh at the woman who has had an obvious tummy tuck and said she has lost the weight since March. Erm you had a tummy tuck and lipo and have been posting the same progress photos for 3 years 🤣🤣🤣
Omg who… what are some keywords I can search to find her😂

This fitness plan is like an extended version of those 90s celebrity fitness plans. When they lose the weight and it soon creeps up as soon as they get bored of the exercise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.