Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new YouTube video she’s going on about how much she loves açai bowls yet in her previous one she tries it for the first time 🤣

Can’t even keep up with her own lies when documenting it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she’s turning 26!!!! If anyone didn’t know she’s turning 26 next week 😂 and she’s SO busy and stressed with work she’s going Mykonos again WTAF she’s a joke

Reactions: 7
Another new word "expressionate" does she not realise that most other people's eyebrows move when they are being expressive

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Time stamp/ what was said? It’s a 40min video 😂😂
it’s near the end - basically they were seeing each other for about 4 weeks before Paris and he love bombed her. Then she booked to go on holiday with him, paid a lot of money to change her flights and he text her when she was about to go to bed to say it’s done. This was a week after Paris. Then a week later he had a new gf 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s near the end - basically they were seeing each other for about 4 weeks before Paris and he love bombed her. Then she booked to go on holiday with him, paid a lot of money to change her flights and he text her when she was about to go to bed to say it’s done. This was a week after Paris. Then a week later he had a new gf 😂
She should be thankful the grabby cocklodger is Ferne McCanns problem now.

Reactions: 7
She also said they had a big argument in Paris … not sure how normal that is for a romance that is only four weeks old. Took me and my husband a few months before we had our first row 😅 maybe Lorrie was having ket withdrawal symptoms

Reactions: 6
I wasn't that distraught I was still eating....who even says that never mind someone with a "fitness" platform.

I also can't get over how shiny she is, lay off the botox hun

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.