Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but Courts ‘documentary’ has incited a post:

surely she could could have hired someone to assist with a script 👀 or even just had a thesaurus search for ‘amazing’ alternatives 😂
She looks awful in this video!

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on pulling her shorts down when taking pictures of her workout gear. You have abs we get it!

Reactions: 3
Sorry to ask on here, but I remember someone posting a website on this thread (or maybe the one before) showing how her number of followers were dropping (was some metrics website for social media accounts) does anyone know what it was please? I need it for something I’m working on. Thanks in advance!

Sorry to ask on here, but I remember someone posting a website on this thread (or maybe the one before) showing how her number of followers were dropping (was some metrics website for social media accounts) does anyone know what it was please? I need it for something I’m working on. Thanks in advance!
It’s called social blade. Out of interest, what are you working on? (if you don‘t mind sharing ofc!)

Reactions: 1
It’s called social blade. Out of interest, what are you working on? (if you don‘t mind sharing ofc!)
Great thanks a lot!! Oh nothing re Courtney! 🤣 was more for my work 🤣 and our engagement on socials.

She looks like a 50 year old divorcee cruising for a toy boy in the latest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We need a new thread name, suggestions please!
Also, her advice on her stories today 'don't let the heat beat you' how utterly irresponsible! Advise to do it early or late when it's cooler but the first thing she said was 'don't let the heat beat you' what a weapon.
I also cannot stand her narcissistic cocky behaviour regarding her LeSkin tanning drops 'sorry but I just dunno how I've done it, I've absolutely smashed it' then says 'come on geezer' i dislike her more and more each day she is just so vile

Reactions: 13
Tbf the one with the most votes earlier in the thread as ‘le twit’ but not sure that would be allowed ?!

Some of her TikTok’s, cringe! I think she does it to try and get likes/shares when they’re about guys but I get so embarrassed

All those vitamins and great food she eats . Yet having to have endless treatments for hair and skin 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.