Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story taking a mirror selfie showing off all of her expensive jewellery (fake or not) and clothing but don’t worry, she’s not materialistic at all 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
also - good fakes are still very expensive so just because she has money doesn’t mean they’re not fake !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She definitely has the money but they could still be high end fakes since I agree she would have shown off buying the bag if it was real.

Her PT business accounts (free on companies House) show she went from £70k assets at the end of 2019 to £500k in sept 2020. And that’s not even the app business where I assume most her revenue comes from (no accounts available for that yet).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know someone who sometimes gets posted on her stories and she has been into every trend going and this just seems to be the latest one. Some people just love a band wagon despite various issues with the wagon or the person driving it.

Reactions: 1
Just because someone earns decent money doesn’t mean they don’t buy fakes. Some of my friends buy fake stuff from Dubai, yet they can certainly afford the real deal. It’s all about the illusion; if you live in a £800k plus house/flat, drive a £60k plus car (albeit on credit) people assume that your handbags/jewellery are real right? That’s all it is; beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say! Don’t be fooled! 100 percent her Birkin is fake! You have to be invited to buy their Kelly or Birkin products, unless she bought it off of Vesitaire (or similar) highly doubt it.

Her recent attire on Instagram; she looks like a lady of the night, and why is she breathing her belly in at the dinner table. Everyone knows that trick love!

Reactions: 9
Who sits like that at a table with their g string hanging out because it’s Vera wang 🤦‍♀️ A case of trying way too hard to fit in , now with truffle stuff and all these outfits just to go for a walk and a coffee.

Reactions: 9
That latest picture of her is OUTRAGEOUS

take the photo quick before she passes out!!!

fancy exercising as much as she does and saying how HAPPY YOU ARE with yourself and your lifestyle and current shape but feeling the need to breathe in to that extreme during a photo and show everyone your expensive pants

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She doesn't even need to breathe in! Her figure is fine and she's nothing to hide just sit normally! She just doesn't help herself.

Reactions: 2
God forbid Courtney has to actually go into a shop to do her food shopping amongst us mere mortals, then again it’s whole foods not Lidl she wouldn’t be caught dead there.
And poor Court then had to lug two bags back all by herself, imagine, some people have to get on the bus with 4/5 bags of heavy shopping because they can’t afford to drive in London :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s showing off her shop now 😂 yes Courtney we know you paid £12 for 2 loaves. I pay £1.50 for mine and im happy with it so duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to stop breathing in in every photo she posts it’s so obvious she’s doing it

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think in her stories she looked like pat sharp? Hahaha when her hair was brushed back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how she launches a TV ad campaign the same day Kim French has been planning to launch her app for ages!
CB just looks desperate now. "Get in the best shape of your life".....with twisted joints and a new eating disorder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.