Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with that plank challenge?? Even she does it wrong by the third round- why make something more fast and complex than it needs to be?!
She isn’t even in the right position for a plank , that’s going to cause injuries what she is doing !!

What is with that plank challenge?? Even she does it wrong by the third round- why make something more fast and complex than it needs to be?!
Because she’s a helmet. I love how every comment is just asking her where her gym clothing is from 😂 it’s like they know the workout is tit so may as well just find out what she’s wearing!

:LOL: Well that didn’t last long
The house or the boyfriend? 🤣
Swear she only moved into her ‘dream’ home in the last year and now she’s moving to somewhere she’s always wanted to live?!?

make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me but why the hell is she advertising her property on her stories like that? Beyond weird.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me but why the hell is she advertising her property on her stories like that? Beyond weird.
Just another excuse to show off her wealth. I’m sorry but the majority of her followers are young students, people just starting out in their careers, women with kids and also all over the uk so not the kind of people affording or needing a 400k 2 bed flat in bleeping Essex

Reactions: 3
Just another excuse to show off her wealth. I’m sorry but the majority of her followers are young students, people just starting out in their careers, women with kids and also all over the uk so not the kind of people affording or needing a 400k 2 bed flat in bleeping Essex
She’s so odd. I get second hand embarrassment for her. I’m from Essex and no way would I pay 400k for a flat here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she own the house she’s in now? If so she’s blatantly just bragging that she owns two properties and can afford to rent in London 🙄

Most of the flats in her block sell for around 350k so it sounds like she’s just trying to make people pay over the odds for it privately because she can 🙄

Reactions: 2
It’s not the best part of chigwell either 😳seems a bit over priced to me .

Reactions: 1
Why was she so amazed by having ice on her car? Does she realise it is just frozen water?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is her flat 1 or 2 bed cos there are 2 bed flats on Retreat Way for 325k - 350k...!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.