Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
Courtney Black: A fucked up knee is a guarantee, whilst she be boastin’, we be roastin’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am 99.9% sure she’s given a cash £1000 prize away before for the best transformation ?? Im sure I remember it being roughly last summer time

Reactions: 2
Just signed up to the strong & sxy app...Nice discount! I'll see how that goes, heard good things about it. Xx
I'm looking at signing up to the strng app, the price difference between them and CB is insane! I only ever do Jay's workouts now after injuring my knees doing CBs (no surprises there after reading through this!!) and resent the money going in to her pocket.

Reactions: 3
I'm looking at signing up to the strng app, the price difference between them and CB is insane! I only ever do Jay's workouts now after injuring my knees doing CBs (no surprises there after reading through this!!) and resent the money going in to her pocket.
I paid for the year. I’m loving it.

Reactions: 2
It looks decent size for London zone 1 or 2 but personally I couldn’t deal with barely any windows. Looks like at least 2 beds so probably costs £3k+ per month.

Waiting for her to realise that moving to Chelsea won’t magically give her a social life and friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CB! I’ve no idea who Krissy is
Krissy runs the tone & sculpt app, she slated the cash prize thing a couple of days ago. The pic I shared was of someone asking her about prizes on her new platform, no doubt it was CB herself trying to make a dig.

Reactions: 1
Krissy runs the tone & sculpt app, she slated the cash prize thing a couple of days ago. The pic I shared was of someone asking her about prizes on her new platform, no doubt it was CB herself trying to make a dig.
Sorry, I realise that now. Looked like a CB post/reply 🙂

Reactions: 1
I give it a week before one of her neighbours complains about the noise from the workouts before she starts looking for ‘studio space’. I feel like that was one of the reasons she moved from her old flat. She just loves spending money 😅

Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve had to unfollow. She’s so up herself and not in a good way.
good bye Courtney hun! What a bellend you sound / look / are.
imagine living next door to someone like that. 🤢 thinks she’s so famous she has to keep the blinds closed. I dispair 😂 some of us can drive nice cars, live in decent houses and not have to gloat about it every 5 minutes 😉 oh and we use real pt’s as well….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.