Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mol0509 I had my first (and last) exercise-related injury following CB. I really really hurt my shoulder and it lasted a while. See the pattern here?
I remember doing the June challenge during lockdown 2020 and my knees were SO bad! Just walking down the stairs was a challenge and they took ages to heal before I could train properly again.
Definitely a pattern.

Reactions: 5
She looks so different in every photo I see of her. Sometimes she’s the double of Nicola Mclean.

Reactions: 2
She’s lost around 1000 followers in the last few days. That’s some going!

Reactions: 9
Strong and sxy have had a revamp and are offering insanely priced membership. I wonder if CB will worry and do the same.
I just signed up to it and did my first workout today. No annoying slogans or banshee screaming, sensible moves. Going to see whether to the year subscription after a few more days trying it out.

Reactions: 3
I just signed up to it and did my first workout today. No annoying slogans or banshee screaming, sensible moves. Going to see whether to the year subscription after a few more days trying it out.
I’ve signed up for the year.

Reactions: 1
The photo under the eiffel tower is fake there is no road under it! Jess hunt got called out for the same photo.

Reactions: 2
They look as vain and shallow as each other , loving the posing pics at the tables 🤣 if I told my fella to take a pic like that he would be wtf !What happened to the other one she went away with ages ago all loved up ?

Reactions: 8
She seems to get through boyfriends very quickly, I think it was mentioned on an earlier thread but apparently she’s an absolute psycho which is why they never last 💀

Reactions: 3
I actually know of Lorri through his baby mother, he’s not a bad guy but he is very very newly single and Courtney was actually friends with his ex! He has a son that doesn’t seem to live the lavish life and have holidays like him :(

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is with that plank challenge?? Even she does it wrong by the third round- why make something more fast and complex than it needs to be?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.