Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those rattan units have a strange bend to them…and her legs look longer than usual 🤔

Reactions: 1
She also copied the whole outfit from the designer and didn't credit her like she seemed to have been expecting, meaning it was probably given to her for free!
Typical copy cat Courtney, hasn’t got an original idea of her own copies recipes, workouts, content and now outfits!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s copied a few of her outfits , i swear she had the green outfit on as well once. She does look 🔥 the other girl

Why do they not want to give credit 😱. That poor woman will be fuming and giving nothing to CB ever again!

She also copied the whole outfit from the designer and didn't credit her like she seemed to have been expecting, meaning it was probably given to her for free!
I'm pretty sure the comment was deleted now. classic court.

Reactions: 6
Why do they not want to give credit 😱. That poor woman will be fuming and giving nothing to CB ever again!
Aimee is one to talk though. She posted a photo of some Chanel sandals from a small luxury account, they asked for credit and she lost her tit and refused to do so then deleted the pic all together. Nasty piece of work that one, surprised she hasn’t got a thread.

Reactions: 2
Wow she really is pathetic and just shows how she must delete negative comments if shes deleted something as trivial as an outfit inspo.
To be fair the girl could have deleted the comment herself though.

But that outfit is 🤮 but somehow looks fire on the other girl!

The dubai thing has actually creased me. Who has money to pop to dubai with 2 weeks notice af the best of times, let alone at the tail end of a pandemic. She's absolutely braindead this girl.

Reactions: 13
Such a strange mix of people at her book launch lunch, why on earth was AJ Pritchard’s wannabe influencer girlfriend there

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe any of the warriors are actually going to pay and fly to Dubai for this 🤣. The sheer desperation of this

Reactions: 3
Such a strange mix of people at her book launch lunch, why on earth was AJ Pritchard’s wannabe influencer girlfriend there
Agree a number of odd people to be supporting her but I am guessing all under the same management. A number of "body positive"/don't edit your photo people supporting someone who does the opposite.

Also being at a cook book launch and laughing that you aren't serving anything from it is such a joke.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think it’s quite toxic to be awarding her new 28day challenge with money prizes? It’s not always about before/after photos in health & fitness, this just promotes extreme workouts & ED onto her warriors 😡 she’s a toxic idiot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.