Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to be on a rest day but does a 7km walk WTF!! She is obsessed and defiantly still has an eating disorder.
So looks like she accepted the offer of her warrior to pay. If that was myself I would be paying for my warrior. Those who have a large following on Instagram all they do is take Take take. I’m sick of it. This culture of taking is disgusting.

Reactions: 20
An amazing day going for a walk when you’re on holiday alone and the only person who wants to spend time with you is a brainwashed follower?😖

Reactions: 4
So looks like she accepted the offer of her warrior to pay. If that was myself I would be paying for my warrior. Those who have a large following on Instagram all they do is take Take take. I’m sick of it. This culture of taking is disgusting.
if Courtney had paid she’d100% have mentioned it,

also how bleeping patronising the little ‘(cute)’

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is so annoying. How are you enjoying the holiday if you’re posting on instragram every hour.

Reactions: 4
Looks like the rach fit girl who Court used to like all her photos of has deleted her insta… can anyone else see it? It was mentioned in the last thread I think.

An amazing day going for a walk when you’re on holiday alone and the only person who wants to spend time with you is a brainwashed follower?😖
she’s not in Majorca alone, she’s with that red head girl her pa

Doesn’t Courtney look like she should be called Deborah or something. Our Debs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do all the warriors pull those daft faces she pulls 🤣

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed all her runs on her Apple Watch say paused at the end. Clearly she keeps going after a pic.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed all her runs on her Apple Watch say paused at the end. Clearly she keeps going after a pic.
I think she’s a watch pauser. She Runs at an ok pace for a bit, has breaks regularly but wants everyone to think that she did it non stop.

Reactions: 11
I think she’s a watch pauser. She Runs at an ok pace for a bit, has breaks regularly but wants everyone to think that she did it non stop.
the thing that bugs me is, even if she did do this it'd be absolutely fine but its the fact she doesn't admit it that fucks me off

Has anyone seen the girl's transformation in Courtney's story so incredibly thin... her BMI is either below the healthy range or borderline at best.... no body shaming if she's happy then fine but I feel its encouraging people to focus on being g extremely thin
Screenshot_20210901-130428_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the girl's transformation in Courtney's story so incredibly thin... her BMI is either below the healthy range or borderline at best.... no body shaming if she's happy then fine but I feel its encouraging people to focus on being g extremely thin View attachment 739636
She’s breathing in so hard in that second pic by that looks of it! Not a true representation

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the girl's transformation in Courtney's story so incredibly thin... her BMI is either below the healthy range or borderline at best.... no body shaming if she's happy then fine but I feel its encouraging people to focus on being g extremely thin View attachment 739636
Absolutely, I find it interesting that CB decided to share this particular image out of the 3 included in the original post where the thinness is not so emphasized.

Absolutely, I find it interesting that CB decided to share this particular image out of the 3 included in the original post where the thinness is not so emphasized.

Tbf I dont think courtney shared it... I think the girl tagged her in the story so it shows on Courtney's story... I could be wrong I don't use Instagram to much

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.