Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodles28

Chatty Member
What is that outfit? I really don’t get the pleather look, I mean I bet she was someone that judged ‘goths’ and the like for that look years ago

Reactions: 1

taylore

Krissy runs the tone & sculpt app, she slated the cash prize thing a couple of days ago. The pic I shared was of someone asking her about prizes on her new platform, no doubt it was CB herself trying to make a dig.
Sorry, I realise that now. Looked like a CB post/reply 🙂

DrStriker

Poor CB she has rich girl problems this morning and has had to return an expensive watch she bought.

JayRad

Chatty Member
wtf? Is she taking the piss?
Also, I thought this was an old pic for a second cos her face looks like it’s full of fillers and her eyebrows look painted on and shiny 🙈😂 she’s definitely getting work done again to her face.
She looks like she’s had her lips and cheeks plumped!

ferret123

She listed it in May 2021 for £385k looks like - she's mad if she thinks it's increased by 15k in 7 months!

No, it looks like she bought it for that in 2018? So actually, was overpriced at the time based on other properties for sale in that block. She’s trying to make 15k for four years 🤔. But yeah, it’s in an undesirable part of Chigwell, it’s not the nicer part so not sure who would part with that kind of money 🙈

No, it looks like she bought it for that in 2018? So actually, was overpriced at the time based on other properties for sale in that block. She’s trying to make 15k for four years 🤔. But yeah, it’s in an undesirable part of Chigwell, it’s not the nicer part so not sure who would part with that kind of money 🙈
would help if I knew what year we are in! I mean 3 years 🤣

Chi4

VIP Member
Yes you have full access to everything, you can also do all the live classes
You just don't have the metrics that you get on their products and the leader board

Example screenshot of what the app only looks like - it's the exact same as all access
Thanks , it’s worth me buying a spin bike and doing it this way 😊

Lalalexie

Does anyone know what traumatic thing happened to her a few weeks back in her home? She’s said it a couple of times but not mentioned what it was. I’m dying to know 😂

Using the app for the jay workouts (which are pretty good to be fair, really enjoy these) and had a quick peek at the workouts from Courtney this week. My GOD, so erratic, even more shouty, form all over the place. I don't know how people do it! Honestly when I did her workouts this time last year she wasn't this bad. She's all over the shop!
How are Jay's workouts? So tempted to resubscribe to the app to do them because I really enjoyed the one he did when he first joined so would like more of that but can't justify lining her pockets 🙄