Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Isn’t there somewhere on DM you can report stories like this?
Others have been cancelled for less...

Reactions: 1

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Is it just me or was anyone surprised that her class this morning was only 9 people (most of which seemed to live in Dubai from their instagrams), maybe not such a popular idea after all????
Doesn’t surprise me at all tbh, can’t image many of her audience (who seem to be working mums or younger people?), can afford to drop £1000+ on a holiday to Dubai last min. Her engagement on Instagram is also shockingly low compared to other fitness influencers

fitlife21

😂😂 I love it when influencers go on about Tattle. Most people on here are just normal people discussing the awful, manipulative actions of influencers who choose to put their day to day lives in front of millions of people. Most influencers are complete and utter narcissists and cannot handle being called out for their behaviour, which is usually why we retreat here as our comments can’t be belittled or deleted. ‘Be kind’ has meant influencers think all criticism is hate.

We aren’t vile, we are just sick and tired of influencers pulling wool over the eyes of (mostly) vulnerable women. Yes, there are some people on here who take things too far but that’s the same for everything - newspapers, magazines, Reddit, social media, Mumsnet. Where are the petitions to get these things shut down?
What did she say I missed it as she's taken it down now?

moo11

CB! I’ve no idea who Krissy is
Krissy runs the tone & sculpt app, she slated the cash prize thing a couple of days ago. The pic I shared was of someone asking her about prizes on her new platform, no doubt it was CB herself trying to make a dig.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
people will believe what they want to! Even though I’ve got a peloton and a pretty decent gym set up at home I’ve signed up to a personal trainer in the new year because I need specific equipment to help me meet the goals I want for my body - plus a bit of real time accountability would probably be good for me lol

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I just signed up to it and did my first workout today. No annoying slogans or banshee screaming, sensible moves. Going to see whether to the year subscription after a few more days trying it out.
I’ve signed up for the year.

Kiki999

That is probably the reason she took the photo ! We all know she loves to masquerade her wealth.

Very nearly ordered a peloton yesterday. Still debating 🤦‍♀️ Who has one? It’s so much money and I’m worried i won’t use it .
I have the bike and I'm completely addicted to it.