Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarieC

And now she has a promotion giveaway with Womens best 🙄🙄🙄🙄 got her fingers in all the pies, greedy cow!
There not even original flavors they all existed before... all that's happened is they've pasted her name in her handwriting on the label and most likely whacked the price up

Reactions: 1

DrStriker

Feel like the only reason for PT to be on her app is to gain a following and a bit of name recognition and then leave. Otherwise what is the point. It isn't even a generically named app it is all about her.

Mrspcl

I’m also tempted - just wondering if anyone who does use the app has seen a real difference in their body shape?
I'm doing his challenge at the moment. I haven't eaten 100 percent better but I've noticed I'm looking stronger and also feeling stronger too. I also like the fact he is a working pt and is always with clients or working out himself in the gym. He makes no secret that he does other workouts for himself. I think if I'd been 100% on my Nutrition I'd have great results. I'm going to repeat his challenge again when it ends. His challenge is basically just 5 workouts a week instead of 3. Slightly different formats each week.

That Tamsyn girl is irritating I need to unfollow her, she posts her what I eat in a day every day and it’s the same old shit. I will say though that even though she is tiny she is also very short (not that my build would let me get that small but there you go 😂)

I’ve also noticed Courtney has no muscle definition in her back and she sucks in so much all the time when showcasing her ‘abs’ ( agree with the PP saying she’s over trained them)
Shes rough as old boots in that photo. She just needs to calm down on the fillers and work on her face

Seventyseven

I don't follow her, but has she ever posted in the last year or so about her little dog that died when she left it alone? I posted about it a year or so ago, I believe she made up a story about her Mum having it or similar. Any mention of it at all?

• Wow

MarieC

Absolutely, I find it interesting that CB decided to share this particular image out of the 3 included in the original post where the thinness is not so emphasized.

Tbf I dont think courtney shared it... I think the girl tagged her in the story so it shows on Courtney's story... I could be wrong I don't use Instagram to much

Rxt156

VIP Member
Haven’t seen her Instagram for a while. What has she done to her face???!!!!

Tinkerbelltea2020

I don’t understand why she demonstrates all of her recipes wearing just a sports bra.

Choosing to do all workouts in sports bra is fair enough, understandable in summer, bit thirsty in winter but who cooks with their midriff and boobs exposed? She talks about having overcome ED and self image issues but is still pushing this bizarre plastic self image constantly preening and contorting her body at strange angles.
Honestly I remember one of her old videos she posted I think she was making a smoothie or protein shake or something and she was in the kitchen in her knickers and had the camera angled up at her bum🤣

And yet 6 days ago she said she was eating 2100 kcal a day, only 50kcals difference but just shows her inconsistencies…
I think her ‘surplus’ bullshitting has been another attempt to jump on the bandwagon of what’s popular on Instagram / does well for other people. There’s been a lot of weight gain / body positive / ED recovery accounts that have gained a lot of following over the last year and have really high engagement. I’ve seen some blatant content copying on her page but whenever CB tries you can see straight through that it’s only to try and be ‘relatable‘ and claw back a following

Like her ‘how my body changes through the day’ post!

Majamac

9D220C4D-6CC5-4093-A1A4-686C35E0D8DE.jpeg

Anyone else notice her tongue was bright yellow in this reel?
Anyone medical know what this could be?!