Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blinda7

It’s not at all appropriate for exercising in the gym in unless you’re on the pull, and want to pull off “I’m easy and accessible” look
And of course the minions are raving about it on the Facebook group already , as tasteless as it is it's gonna be sold out within an hour of release 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Tilly87

I thought her holiday to ibiza was cancelled or was that something else. She goes on so many holidays, wish I could

Chi4

VIP Member
It’s not the best part of chigwell either 😳seems a bit over priced to me .

Josec

She just posted again another long post with a side by side of the incredibly thin her and her now... she really is going to be triggering people and I really think she is wishing or trying g to be that person again

ShingC

She 100% reads here and posts stories to contradict what we say.
We say she’s lonely and she posts a story saying shes soooo content with her life. We mention about the ED posts not having a trigger warning, next post has one

She probably loves reading about herself, good or bad. She’s a full on narcissist

Hey Courtney babes - what a sad little life 👋
Exhibit A - point 3

Attachments

albie

She needs some bloody speech therapy, I cannot stand the way she speaks, forget the accent just the way she fails to actually pronounce words and actually form a fill word when she talks. I thought it was a lisp for a while but honestly she just cannot speak properly 🤦‍♀️
It’s because she’s got too many veneers in her mouth😂

pidge2002

she looks shocking in that screenshot oh my god

ive just tagged studio jibby in the comments, lets see how long it lasts haha

zjs238

Those tweets were in the Facebook group about a year ago. Not a lot happened. So I’m not surprised you’ve been getting these responses now. Absolute joke.

rattlelu

No she asked for people to send in their transformations and stories. She selected 15 people to meet her, attend a photo shoot and she interviewed them as a campaign to promote her app.

indeedjoy

Agree with the comment around Jay. Sarah is also great if you want some hiit but like normality not shrieking, screaming or acting like a loonatic!!!!

Demilee124

Chatty Member
I feel like it’s her lips / mouth area that are really ageing. Her nose is now way too small for her face, she looks like a bug which makes the space between her nose and top lip really long. Maybe it was stretched from all the fillers but she has ruined her face

ferret123

Omg, seriously! She having a laugh! Nails are so affordable for her. Unless she is posting with a #ad 🤣 obvs prob won’t! What a joke!

DrStriker

I know someone who sometimes gets posted on her stories and she has been into every trend going and this just seems to be the latest one. Some people just love a band wagon despite various issues with the wagon or the person driving it.