Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I don’t want to come across as catty at all as this is a genuine question as I don’t have implants and don’t know anyone who does to ask, but why do hers look like that? As in literally stuck on? Is it a case of a bad job or is it because she’s so lean?
Because she is so lean.

Reactions: 1

Loutj

What happened to her going to Majorca with her friend? Hat off to her for going away on her own but I can't understand two solo holidays so close together unless your a travel influencer!

Her dancing stories today were so odd but all I could think about was how TF does she do any sort of physical exercise in this sports bra?! Not a criticism of her body (if you’ve got them flaunt them!) but I’d be unintentionally flashing people left right and centre if I ever wore something like that to a gym class 😂

Attachments

SallyAnnJones

The multiple moves in a single rep make it really hard to brace properly and isolate the muscles you’re working. As soon as you add weights into the equation it’s just a recipe for injury. Glad so many people are realising she’s full of crap, sorry some of you had to get injured first 😞

Megann

What is with that plank challenge?? Even she does it wrong by the third round- why make something more fast and complex than it needs to be?!

melissatiney

Something odd here as well. Is she paying for followers? That’s a lot to just randomly gain in 1 day when you’ve been on a huge dip. Or she’s had someone share things for her
All I can assume is she has gained some more minions because the latest 28 day challenge started the other day 😑 it’s the only explanation for it.
If only they knew the pain and stress they’re about to induce on their bodies cos of her crazy workouts 😖

I think she looks very very ill here. Her face looks so gaunt 😬 and I don’t think she looks happy at all considering she’s saying how content she is now 🤷🏼‍♀️

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Do they do spin classes with just the ?£12 app ?
Yes you have full access to everything, you can also do all the live classes
You just don't have the metrics that you get on their products and the leader board

Example screenshot of what the app only looks like - it's the exact same as all access

Attachments

• Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
There’s a warrior who is obsessed with CB and pulls all the same silly faces and does all the dances .

indeedjoy

Also don’t think “lean muscle” is a thing. It’s a bit like the term “tone up”. You either build muscle or you don’t, women often just mean build a bit of muscle without looking manly
I would assume she means lean muscle as you can build muscle and not add fat if you are mindful of your macros and what you are eating

So she’s just massively dented and scraped her car on that concrete post and she’s saying how she’s surprised it hasn’t even bothered her in the slightest.
That’s because she’s already got money in the bank to fix it whereas most of us normal folk would be gutted and have to find the money somehow 🙄😑
100% she has also said that same crap before. Can’t change it blah blah. Yeh well we know you can’t change it. But you can get it fixed without any hassle. She annoys me so much h

indeedjoy

I used to do her workouts throughout lockdown consistently and was in the best shape I’ve ever been in but couldn’t deal with the constant shrieking and shouting all the time. Thought I’d give it another try with jays workouts and can see why everyone prefers him or Sarah!

I see she is now taking a social media detox and promoting self love... I wonder if the comments on the keto video made her realize that most people outside her Cult of warriors don't actually lover her to death and think she's a nasty person? 🤔
also reminded me of millygfits daily challenges to help with recovery…

Chi4

VIP Member
Some of the woman she has shares today after doing their work out are clearly on the verge of anorexia its worrying. This warrior obsession is doing more damage than good

This is just ill
I saw that one , she always does the stupid dances CB does and pulls the faces.