Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty brands only care when their profits are affected. There isn’t enough “noise” being made about her tweets, which is why they’re happy to give this response in hopes that it will be swept under the carpet and by the looks of things it will be.

Reactions: 4
Someone really needs to post those screenshots into her Facebook group because they are really disgusting whether your a child or not whether you were suffering eating disorders or not at the age of 16-18 you know right from wrong

Reactions: 1
Those tweets were in the Facebook group about a year ago. Not a lot happened. So I’m not surprised you’ve been getting these responses now. Absolute joke.

i got the same response from womens best. i don't know who else to contact about it. usapro haven't even opened my DM

Isn’t there somewhere on DM you can report stories like this?
Others have been cancelled for less...

I'm really disgusted at womens best. What a shame, I really love one of their supplements but that has really put me off. (not just that, their delivery time is ridiculous but that's the nail in the coffin for me.)

Reactions: 9
Has anyone tried emailing rather than via social media? Sometimes you might get a better response.

Reactions: 2
Anything for the £££££

I don’t follow her any more but have a look every now and again. Is she releasing a book of recipes??? That are mostly on the app???? 😖

Reactions: 2
Anything for the £££££

I don’t follow her any more but have a look every now and again. Is she releasing a book of recipes??? That are mostly on the app???? 😖
NGL I do like the recipes so would actually consider getting the book but don’t wanna give her coin 🙃

Reactions: 3
Strange, you’ve openly admitted to not wearing deodorant as you never sweat / smell
This!!!
Honestly when I saw that story from her when she said how she doesn’t wear deodorant because she doesn’t need it, it stuck with me because I felt it was so so strange! And then whenever I saw her I felt a bit queasy as thought she must stink but not not realise!! Obviously it was a lie though as she’s not advertising deodorant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This!!!
Honestly when I saw that story from her when she said how she doesn’t wear deodorant because she doesn’t need it, it stuck with me because I felt it was so so strange! And then whenever I saw her I felt a bit queasy as thought she must stink but not not realise!! Obviously it was a lie though as she’s not advertising deodorant lol
Exactly! If you’re going to lie, make sure you’ve got a great memory!!

Reactions: 3
What a strange thing to announce to hundreds of thousands of people online?! Is nothing kept private anymore? I’ve seen her bra more times then I’ve seen my own and we know she’s scared of baths/Sundays/toasters now we need to know that she doesn’t wear deodorant coz she doesn’t smell? 😂😂

There’s always one kid at school that stinks but has no idea.... this must be her 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.