Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange thing to announce to hundreds of thousands of people online?! Is nothing kept private anymore? I’ve seen her bra more times then I’ve seen my own and we know she’s scared of baths/Sundays/toasters now we need to know that she doesn’t wear deodorant coz she doesn’t smell? 😂😂

There’s always one kid at school that stinks but has no idea.... this must be her 😂
😂 😂 The toaster thing always creases me

Reactions: 2
I’m sure there’s more she was afraid of but I can’t remember 🧐
Time for a stalk on old posts to check 😂😂

I’m sure there’s more she was afraid of but I can’t remember 🧐
Mango.....and peanut butter. The old posts have me in stitches 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can people please stop stroking her ego on those videos. They aren’t funny at all 😩

Reactions: 5
So baths , pasta , avocados and deodorant 🤦‍♀️ Any others ?!

Reactions: 1
Her latest about her eye…maybe because she uses so many different skin care products all the time, proper over does it!
and excuse me…she is not a good person 🙄 Far from it!!!
13DE72AF-7E1C-4C2C-A6C2-9DCEB8A174EB.jpg

Reactions: 9
My favourite thing was when she said how much she hated Gymshark, but was still very happy to take free gifts from them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I cant get over how tacky that video was. It made me cringe so badly.

And that outfit. What is that?! It looks like the cheapest, tackiest style that you'd pick up from a market stall.
All that money but absolutely no class.

Reactions: 2
guys check her instagram post. she's posted about the racist tweets. how much do you wanna bet her management forced her to do that?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.