Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it even necessary to take that amount of vitamins each day at a young age or am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad I came across this thread! I started the free trial yesterday but I’m literally running to the App Store right now to cancel my subscription!!

Reactions: 13
I am subscribed to her app still after a year... I’m getting sick of her workouts, I have just done one of the ciara London workouts on her insta and omg the difference. Unfortunately I am already obsessed with how many calories I burn in a workout thanks to Courtney. But it’s so nice to do a workout where ciara doesn’t wear a watch, isn’t constantly saying how many calories she’s burnt or pretending to look at her heart rate on her watch when really she’s checking how many calories she’s burnt. Ciara is drinking Ribeana while working out which I can imagine Courtney would never do due the extra calories. I wish I never started with Courtney. Although it did get me into exercise and help me through the first lockdown, I’m now obsessed with how many calories everything f has, I binge eat which I never did before and I don’t know how to get out of this mind set. I’m cancelling my subscription now and going to join body by ciara. Can anyone tell me when her app is out? Thanks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her form is so off in these, i am absolutely no PT but have been working out for years now. When doing DB deadlift you dont need to drop the weights right to the floor you do it aa far as you can go without hunching your back.
That form 😦 it’s so dangerous for someone to start doing their deadlifts like that and will no doubt lead to a back injury!! What on Earth were those jumping things on the floor where she lifted one arm then the other arm?? What is the actual point 😂

Reactions: 9
That form 😦 it’s so dangerous for someone to start doing their deadlifts like that and will no doubt lead to a back injury!! What on Earth were those jumping things on the floor where she lifted one arm then the other arm?? What is the actual point 😂
I think the point is shoulder injuries? :mad:

Reactions: 4
I am subscribed to her app still after a year... I’m getting sick of her workouts, I have just done one of the ciara London workouts on her insta and omg the difference. Unfortunately I am already obsessed with how many calories I burn in a workout thanks to Courtney. But it’s so nice to do a workout where ciara doesn’t wear a watch, isn’t constantly saying how many calories she’s burnt or pretending to look at her heart rate on her watch when really she’s checking how many calories she’s burnt. Ciara is drinking Ribeana while working out which I can imagine Courtney would never do due the extra calories. I wish I never started with Courtney. Although it did get me into exercise and help me through the first lockdown, I’m now obsessed with how many calories everything f has, I binge eat which I never did before and I don’t know how to get out of this mind set. I’m cancelling my subscription now and going to join body by ciara. Can anyone tell me when her app is out? Thanks
Wait until you see Ciara bust out an emergency banana mid work out 🤣 I think just by following Ciara you'll get yourself out of the mindset as she never mentions calories doesn't put pressure on you to do more or go faster... I find her very motivating personally. She's said her app will be out in a week or two but Insta is manageable

Reactions: 7
Wait until you see Ciara bust out an emergency banana mid work out 🤣 I think just by following Ciara you'll get yourself out of the mindset as she never mentions calories doesn't put pressure on you to do more or go faster... I find her very motivating personally. She's said her app will be out in a week or two but Insta is manageable
Looking forward to the app being released! I’m deffo signing up

Reactions: 5
I'm considering body by ciara now until the gym has classes again, are the workouts live only or do they get saved to the insta page?

Reactions: 1
I'm considering body by ciara now until the gym has classes again, are the workouts live only or do they get saved to the insta page?
There saved on her insta page for peoplewho do catch up and not lives.. there's definitely plenty of choice too which is great

Reactions: 3
I am subscribed to the app for 6 months. Can anyone tell me if I cancel my subscription will I get a partial refund for the months I won’t use?

I am subscribed to the app for 6 months. Can anyone tell me if I cancel my subscription will I get a partial refund for the months I won’t use?
I’m not sure if you get refunded, it’ll stop the subscription from renewing. Maybe try emailing and hopefully they’ll will be helpful😊

Reactions: 2
No you don’t, I did the same thing last year. You just keep access until the subscription is up and then it expires.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her story from this morning? I might be completely wrong but do her lips look a bit strange to anyone else? They look fuller in the top lip and her bottom lip is slightly lobsided... it almost looks like it’s numb and not moving properly. Cheeky lockdown lip fillers or Botox? 👀

Reactions: 8
Her stories are boring and always the same. How many transformations does she need to post every day? It’s lost it’s impact

Reactions: 9
I only did a couple of weeks with CB and could see straight through her. I’ve been signed up to body by ciara for just over a week and it’s just a completely different vibe. Everyone is so supportive. The workouts are amazing. The only negative thing is that there are so many workouts every day it’s hard to choose what to do 🤣. App should be out in about a week but everything has to be submitted to apple etc so it depends if they reject anything/want changes etc. All lives are saved on Insta though and a class timetable posted the day before

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her story from this morning? I might be completely wrong but do her lips look a bit strange to anyone else? They look fuller in the top lip and her bottom lip is slightly lobsided... it almost looks like it’s numb and not moving properly. Cheeky lockdown lip fillers or Botox? 👀
I've always thought this with her! I dont know if its the way she is, or the fillers have done it or the excessive dental work?? But something is off with her mouth when she speaks.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.